Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
bb_ball_babe (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.57 Average
Send a message via AIM to bb_ball_babe
Default 07-21-2008, 10:35 AM

Oh I have a one. A few years ago me and all my cousins were swimming at one of their houses. I had just bought this swim suit, but it was a size too big on the top. They didn't have my size but it was so cute I had to have it. But I was pretty big on top. Anyway, we were all swimming and then we started playing some game where we were on teams and had to stay on the floating things (ya know the big ones you sit on). So we kept pushing each other off but then my step-cousin, who is a guy who's like 4 years older than me, helped me up. Then after I fell off, his little sister, a year younger than me, came and told me to fix my suit, if you know what mean. She said her brother had been staring and I said that was probably why he had helped me up. It was so awkward! Then a few months later when I was at her house her brother's friend was over and he told him the whole thing! His friend came over to me and said "I heard about the accident." I was so mad!!!

~*credits*~
avi by xxGorgeouslyxDangerousxx
sig by tokiohotelus.com
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Agent_saf (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via MSN to Agent_saf
Default 07-26-2008, 04:59 AM

OK this is not to embarssing so I was around my couzins house when my lil sisiter took my bracelet. The next moment I saw my bracelet in the loo unflushed I tried to take it out. My lil sister saw me and told my friends by a phone call. Now they always say: Lool heres come loo safak.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default mail mistake - 08-02-2008, 03:43 PM

this isnt really embarrassing, but just today this happened. yesterday i sent out some pics to my friends, from my sleepover. and today my mom, was like wow, lauren, you have one, two three, cards for you! im like no, i sent those out, to my friends, the mail must have not come. and then im like , omg, i messed the adress up. (you know where there is the return adress on the card? well, i put my friends name their instead!) and my dad has this laugh, that makes you feel stupid, i sure did. and he said, well you owe us 1.20. i felt so stupid!!!!!!!!! i sent mail to myself!!!!!!!!!! not the most embarrassing, but most recent.

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 08-02-2008, 08:58 PM

this is my most recent, well I have two.
first one, me and my dad where sitting on the couch and my brother came up and complained about his mouth hurting, and I said, "maybe he has an incest tooth."
and my dad laughed so loud and said," an incest tooth eh? who'd he get if form your sister?"
I was so confused and he laughed some more and said,"I think you mean abscess tooth?!!"
and I felt like an idiot.
second one, me my dad and my friend Karis(sweetie_pie09223) were sitting on the couch at about midnight watching a horror film and there was a really intense scene and I was getting really scared(I'm horrible with scary movies, (once I got so scared I started chewing on my sleeve and by the end there was a hole in it) and then my dad yelled "BOO!"
(I was sitting between them by the way) and I screamed so loud I swear you could hear it 5 blocks away.
wow this ended up to be really long XD

(#25 (permalink))
Old
xNicole (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-03-2008, 02:03 AM

lemme think..so many but ill tell you the most recent one.My pants got stuck in the escalator at a mall i was with my friends and they were totallie screaming at meh to get a move on once we got to the bottom and im like i would if i could.They all tried pulling but it didnt work so they went to call the mall security...while i was stuck standing there with everyone staring at meh and at the escalator that wudnt move because of my pants...ugh.When they came back with security dude hes like were gonna have to cut the pants and i went crazy i had just bought the pants for $60.00.So he cut it and after im like i cant walk around with half capris and half jeans ill look stupid.So he cut the other one too.And all the while everyone was staring at meh..then when we left and starting walking around my jeans slit all the way along the side up to the hip bone one both sides..showing my underwear and legs so i had my friends.... both guys...O.o to cover meh and get meh to the bathroom.take some money.buy meh a cheap quick pair of pants and get the hell out of there.Luckily know one i knew was there besides my besties but it was still embarassing....

AVVIE:ME :P
Hey! It;s Nikki( xXx_cute_nikki_xXx) Had me as a friend?
Add me ;P

SUPER JUNIOR <3
Ryeowook ;P
gahh fan attacks.;P
(#26 (permalink))
Old
AdeeJade_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Default 08-03-2008, 10:35 AM

Oh the other week...

I was in the mall with my friends and one of them was delibrately annoying me. She squirted some water from a water bottle in my face so i couldn't see properly (plus im short sighted anyway) so i started looking for her and i saw a small person so went over and started saying "Stop being such a bish and come help me find a top!" Then i realised she was looking at old womens underwear so i was saying "Oh my god what are you doing. First of all you look like a right weirdo staring at old people's nundies and second i don't think any old person would be sen dead in them anyway" and started ranting then she looked at me all rude and i saw it was an old woman. It could have been my friend! (if my friend had a weird grey bob, but i thought she might have had her hood up or somethign!)

--
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Cherpples23 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Send a message via AIM to Cherpples23 Send a message via MSN to Cherpples23 Send a message via Yahoo to Cherpples23
Thumbs down Sooz.. - 10-02-2008, 03:55 AM

What makes you think I can trust you with my dirty little secrets?!
Hmm!?
That's what I thought..*shifty eyes*
Oh well! I'll tell you anyways *winks*

Soo it was back in the old days..actually only 4 years ago.
My friend Amber had a neighbor who was very close friends with her family but he had gone off to France for a job and his family decided to go along so all there was really left was an empty house..
So we plus my friend Kylee all decide we should spend the night in it because it'd be so oh so awesome with the privacy and huge space.
Well my dear ol' friend Amber being the amazing overexaggerating person that she is decided to tell us the real reason the family moved out. Which involved hauntings of course. So we ask our friend Damon to spend the night to protect us and he ends up taking along 4 other friends of ours.So we have this big empty house with let's say..6 teenagers unsupervised and super dooper paranoid! So we started to use a handheld vaccuum cleaner for protection trying to be all ghost busters or something..
We get huddled up behind the person with the vaccuum and decide to "look for ghosts"..We don't of course we just end up jumping and screaming at a whole bunch of nothing haha and our vaccuum ended up dying from how many times we turned it off and on.

So we decide we'd rather not sleep in the rooms alone so we all pack our sleeping bags together in the living room in the farthest corner squished together fighting over who gets to sleep at the ends. That was messy!
We'd have to go to the bathroom in groups a lot well besides the men cause they were too manly to do that! Us girls though we had to take 2 other people with us and of course the stupid plumbling was frozen so it'd make banging noises everytime we were in the bathroom and we didn't think of like that.. we knew it was ghosts! So we'd have a few people running out screaming with their pants around their ankles haha.

So yeah it was all drawn out because of our big imaginations and after that night we all thought we were so brave for spending the night in that house that we never did it again.

"Tonight I'm tangled in a blanket of clouds.
Dreaming aloud."

(#28 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Red face 10-02-2008, 06:49 PM

My most embarrassing moment?

Well, it happened four years ago. Me and my friend, and her neighbors (a girl and her younger brother, that's one year younger then me) Well we was all hanging around her pool, (not in it, we was all fully clothed) We all was having a good time, so I thought it would be funny if I'd push my friend into the pool,
so I did, when she fells into the pool she gets all mad and telling me she'd get me back. I just laughed at her. So when I was not looking, she grabbed my foot and took me in with her, when I got back to the surface, I start yelling at her, and all
she can say is "Omg!" I look over at the boy and all he is saying is "Um..um, I can see, ah,ah um.." I look down, and my shirt and everything under it is lifted up!! I immediately pull it down, and, of course, the boy was still is staring at me...
I was SO embarrassed!

The dude is in the 9th grade now...I can just imagine what he told his friends
(#29 (permalink))
Old
LILreBeL08 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Send a message via MSN to LILreBeL08
Default 12-02-2008, 10:23 PM

mine would probably be....
a few weeks ago when i got on the school bus to go home i sat in my fave seat. well theres a dude named dominick that sat in the seat across from me. so i sat down and started reading my book and noticed he was staring at me. so i gave him a weird look and when i looked down i noticed why. my shirt had slipped so that a little part of my 'chest' was showing. then i quickly pulled up my shirt. it was sooooo embarrasing!!! ):

Don't be a hater....
Be a hatter
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 12-09-2008, 06:36 PM

One time in pre-school, I was talking to this boy by the soda machine. He put money in and when I leaned against the things I pressed the button. He got the wrong soda.