Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-26-2007, 10:04 PM

I don't think your opinion is wrong. No opinion is ever wrong. I just wanted a little clarification on that little passage of your post.

Also, I do respect people just fine when it comes to the Bible. I have religious friends and never in a million years would I ever go up to them and tell them to stop believing what they do because I believe the Bible is crap. I might say it, I might back it up with evidence, but I'm not going to force it on anyone. I never liked being forced to be a Christian when I am I Wiccan and its not any better to do it the other way.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
koolus9 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-26-2007, 10:20 PM

I never said that you personally dont respect people.. My posts were made speaking in general personal experience for me and they just got totally miscunstrued and judged the wrong way... when this entire time all Ive been trying to say is that people shouldnt judge

this is my opinion on religion:

I do not want to be aetheist because I like to have something to believe in. Bible or no bible I like to think there is a purpose to something and that I will see my dad again
I do not want to be religious because even though it is good for some ppl Ive had a pretty lousy experience with it growing up and as i said in a post in this thread earlier i blame it for the suicide of my dad.
That is my opinion on religion and aetheism...

Everything else I was trying to say was my opinion on opinions. glad that someone finally sorta got one of my posts

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-27-2007, 04:29 PM

Koolus, stop it right now. You're just ranting right now; I'm getting fed up with it. Either back out of the topic now, or you'll end up getting the topic locked and you will get an infraction. You can express your opinion without getting up in someone's face.

And my father's Jewish and my mother's a Christian. Guess what, despite my atheist/satanist beliefs, we all get on very well.

(#34 (permalink))
Old
koolus9 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Default 11-28-2007, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Koolus, stop it right now. You're just ranting right now; I'm getting fed up with it. Either back out of the topic now, or you'll end up getting the topic locked and you will get an infraction. You can express your opinion without getting up in someone's face.

And my father's Jewish and my mother's a Christian. Guess what, despite my atheist/satanist beliefs, we all get on very well.
I dont understand why everyone else can state their opinions even saying the bible is crap (which i think is fine) but then as soon as I state mine on anything and all I say in every post is that ppl should get along and not be judgemental I'm getting all this and said that Im ranting and such.. I really dont think I was in anybody's face... the whole point of that post was saying how I wasnt talking about that person specifivally so she wouldnt get offended... like seriously... wtf??? Im like under attack for nothing and my mom is jewish and my dad a christian as well so? I never accused any specific aetheist or anything of not getting along. Hence how I said IN GENERAL ON PERSONAL EXPERIENCE>.... youcomplained at me being touchy so why is everyone else touchy????? I think you are being unnecessarily harsh

Last edited by koolus9 : 11-28-2007 at 05:10 AM.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-28-2007, 05:56 AM

No, we're not. You are coming off as nasty, and that's all I'm saying on the subject.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#36 (permalink))
Old
koolus9 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Default 11-28-2007, 07:41 AM

how so? I havent called anything crap I havent said anyone was wrong and I put in every single post that I thought everyone is entitled to their own opinion and beliefs.. I really dont think that is all that nasty. I think yous are just attacking for no reason and being nasty to me

(#37 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-28-2007, 10:02 AM

That is enough. You are getting an infraction now, and I'm telling you right now to QUIT THE TOPIC. If you don't, then you will be in big trouble.

When any mod tells you to do something, you should abide by it, not argue back. Wolfie is right, you are coming off as being nasty and argumentative and that is why I am telling you now to quit it.

(#38 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-28-2007, 06:01 PM

Koolus, they both are right. You may not mean to sound nasty, but that is how you are coming off it your posts. Take this warning to heart because it takes a lot for us to give those out. When a moderator tells you to take a break until you can type calmly, then do it. Don't argue, just please leave the topic until such a time that you can post in a non-agressive manner.

Also, if you were indicating that I should be in trouble because I said something was crap, it failed miserably. I haven't disrespected any religion in this thread or caused any trouble, so I find it less likely Jessica is going to remove my own moderatorship after I've worked here for... a year now maybe?

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#39 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Default 11-28-2007, 06:29 PM

Koolus, I would suggest listening to them because I've never seen Miranda_ get that mad. Or even post anything close to that. Besides, maybe if you used grammer and different words you wouldn't come acrossed so rude. Your posts come off as demanding and rude and full of anger and hatred. If you tried to keep a clear head and maybe try and put yourself in our shoes and look at it through our eyes, you could understand. The same with us. Sometimes, your posts are slightly confusing and you don't get acrossed what you mean. Everyone has those problems. But this is just me putting in my two cents.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#40 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-28-2007, 06:42 PM

Koolus...
Please. I know how you feel. I really do.
But please, don't disrupt this what-I'd-like-to-call-a-little-town. It's had enough disruptions, including me.
Miranda_'s a huge figure of authority. If not anything else, try to think about that a little.