Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
yourlucky13_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Default 10-30-2007, 05:14 PM

Wow, I can:

Date
Talk to friends for more than 1 hour
Have guy friends
HUG my guy friends
Put a ARM around my guy friends
Hold their hand for about a few seconds xD

That's it. I CAN'T

Date black people
Talk on the phone for 2 hours [Cept on weekends]
Have guys call my house and ask for me
Kiss
Yell at my friends[I do at school]
Cuss[I do at school if i'm ****ed off]
Wear anything that shows off to much skin.

That's it. I don't IM do yeah.

And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb<3
Yeah, i'm one of them now<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 10-30-2007, 06:36 PM

o_0 Racism....ooooo
jk, jk

I guess some good things I can do...

I get to hang out with my guy friends (I don't have many but they're all great friends)
Use my cell phone (I had to buy the actual phone and I have to pay for texting-it was only five more bucks a month to add me to the family plan)
Go over to friends' houses
I haven't discussed it with my mom, but I'm probably allowed to kiss
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 10-30-2007, 06:44 PM

your so lucky im not even allowed to have a cell phone but im always afraid to confront my mom and stepdad about this I dont know why but I am

My stepdad just had a hip replacment and he cant come with us for halloween but i think for once I am going with friends but my parents may change their minds and I really would rather not go with my sister who is 9 my bro who is 6 and other sis who is 4 and my mom I think im getting to old for that

Last edited by Miranda_ : 10-30-2007 at 07:06 PM.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
XxKasaixX (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-30-2007, 07:52 PM

my dads not really strict but my mom is. my dad freaks out about me dating but thats pretty much it.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
beware_toxic_baby_gurl (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 10-30-2007, 08:03 PM

Wow.
I wish I could send you some freedom over the computer. Lol. Im aloud to

text, phone as late as I want usually I'll have to turn the ringer down if its to

late.Umm.I have a cell phone, Im aloud to date anyone but well he will have

to endure my 3 older brothers.I'm aloud to do pretty much alot but my

brothers try to keep me in line but it dosnet work since they all live across

the city.On the only thing i cant to is be on the computer too long.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 10-30-2007, 08:06 PM

I am usually only on the computer for a few hours but msn only for an hour per night and i'm not even allowed to have an ipod either and yeah I wish you could send me freedom over the computer lol

The only thing my parents don't care about is my bed time I seriously don't have an assigned bed time they say its your fault if you are tired in the morning

Last edited by Miranda_ : 04-02-2009 at 06:50 PM.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
koolus9 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Default 11-02-2007, 01:18 PM

this is my first post on here but I'll say that silver_wolf kitty is right.

Im 19 and about to have my first little girlin March and I know I am going to be overly protective. My parents weren't strict at all and really didnt care what I did and I went through a lot of hard times because of that and a lot of bad things happened to me also because of that. Their job as parents is to protect you, I know how it feels when ur 12 or 15 or whatever (it wasnt too long ago I was that age) and you feel fully grown, but in your parents eyes, if u have good parents your not, and you shouldnt be.

Also as far as the ridiculous rules go some oooof them sure are silly but they're based off your parents own experiences. Such as there is no way Im=d let my girl bring in rap music to the house when she's older, it might sound sillybut I've had bad personal experiences with rap and I think it's overly crude and lacks depth and I want to protect my own from that. It may be a mistake, but parents are people too, and they make mistakes just as you do, and Im sure you dont want the mistakes you make held over you for the rest of your life so you just have to barrell through and you'll come out a better person for it.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
xPapercut (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-02-2007, 01:46 PM

My parents are sorta strict. In the fact that I can't wear makeup outside the house (WTF?)

sugar_snow_fairy with a new account since my old one was deleted. Please add me again if you're my friend. =]
(#19 (permalink))
Old
koolus9 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Default 11-02-2007, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar_snow_fairy View Post
My parents are sorta strict. In the fact that I can't wear makeup outside the house (WTF?)
I wore makeup at 12 and when I was 13 I dated a guy in his 30's. No good came from that obviously. Yet again all these rules are based on your parents experiences and things they learned that protected them. You cant wear makeup not because they dont trust you but because they dont trust other people. Makeup on young girls sends a message to other people and thats not a message you want to send just yet. Tke it from someone who was raised in complete chaos and NO rules. I turned out pretty good but completely on my own accord and that's a ton harder than you think.

Last edited by koolus9 : 11-02-2007 at 02:35 PM.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 11-02-2007, 05:08 PM

My parents are pretty lenient, but I guess that is because I don't actually do much XD I don't think they'd have anything against it if dated or wore make-up, but I just don't want to. They do try to limit my computer time and make me go to bed at a reasonable hour, which I guess will only end up doing me good later.