Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 09-05-2007, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
15. Word abuse. Like so: "Your being silly" and "There alright actually." Argh... x_X
Oh gods, yes, I hate that too. So bloody annoying.

Though I don't really mind the friend requests. I just accept them, because honestly I don't give a **** about the friends system here, but if being my "friend" makes them feel better then that's good.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 09-05-2007, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor_X View Post
Like if I try to help someone because they don't have a program that they want, and I say if you ever get that program then I sort of know how to use it so I can help.
Someone else just comes to say something along these lines:
"I don't post a lot; I just come around and read. However, you're the most INDECENT person ever! Don't go TRASHING someone's thread just because they don't have a program that YOU can afford!"
=.=;;
Don't go bashing me..Gawd I'm just trying to help dammit!
But whatever. I say sorry anyway and delete my post. =/
Because I don't wanna start another fight. >.
[and if this description matches you please just...PM me or post on my profile cuz I don't wanna start a fight here either. T___T I am OVER with arguments.]
He replied to that because what you said actually insulted me a lot. It wasn't what you wrote, but the way you came off. I won't say anymore on the matter though.

I have a few, depending on where I am on the internet, but chat speak is definately one of my biggest pet peeves. My other ones are Mary Sues/Larry Stus, people who get all insulted when you post your opinion and it disagrees with their's, and especially crazy fangirls. You know, the sort that basically make their entire online life about one certain band or show. I feel like shaking them and screaming "There are other things in life!".

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
dudettel (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 12 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to dudettel
Default 09-05-2007, 10:56 AM

Right now my biggest one is when members try and take the higher ground by replying to spam and telling the spammer off...therefore creating twice as much work for me when I start cleaning up.
Don't reply to spam or other nasty messages! report them! gah!

Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. Oscar Wilde
(#14 (permalink))
Old
xPapercut (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 09-05-2007, 11:01 AM

1. Spammers. Read the god dam.n rules.
2. this one user, who is always going on random pages and asking to be their friend.
3. My browser. It's always buggering up!

sugar_snow_fairy with a new account since my old one was deleted. Please add me again if you're my friend. =]
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 09-05-2007, 12:57 PM

Everyone on special Wall and Hall of Shame me and my pals have.
Like this one prat that started whining about being mean when I said 'Go Away'. Pfft.
Spam. I doubt I'd even like the food.
Mary Sues. Ugh.
Bad spelling, intentionally.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-05-2007, 03:03 PM

Trust me, Sarah, Spam as a food is pretty da.mn nasty too. -.- Dad said it used to taste like hamburger, but they changed something and now it tastes nasty.

I. Hate. N00bs. Who. KEEP TRYING TO PM MEEE!!!

I managed to get one yesterday even though I don't have that person on my buddylist. o_o I feel scared.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-05-2007, 03:15 PM

I also hate Mary Sues and Gary Stus with a passion. -__-

(#18 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-05-2007, 03:15 PM

What's the appeal to them!?? O_O They're the devil!(joking. >>)

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 09-05-2007, 03:19 PM

The people writing insert themselves as the Sues and basically give themselves a huge esteem boost?

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-05-2007, 03:19 PM

I never get the lure of Sues. For one thing, it's more fun playing a flawed character. One of my fave characters is a pain in the @rse mummy's boy who manages to irritate everyone around him; can't imagine wanting to play a vacuous perfect Barbie doll. O.o