Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#91 (permalink))
Old
LexxaLovee_ (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 3 Votes / 3.67 Average
Default 11-12-2008, 06:26 PM

Where to start..

1.Fakes/Imposters.- Illegal and rude
2.People who Talk like this- It WaS a CrAzY nIgHt LaStNiGhT! and- h!y4!
3.Noobs- Blank friend requests or pm's.
4.Beggers. "Pleeeeeaaaassseeeee make me a doll pleeeeeaaassee"
5.Depos/Desperates-"Wanna be my bf?"
6.People who go *Kicks u* You cant hurt people online
7.Newbies. (Im not technicaly a newbie because i had to make a new account) Who think they should be moderators-like miranda said.

Arg x__x
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#92 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Exclamation 11-13-2008, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexxaLovee_ View Post
Where to start..

1.Fakes/Imposters.- Illegal and rude
2.People who Talk like this- It WaS a CrAzY nIgHt LaStNiGhT! and- h!y4!
3.Noobs- Blank friend requests or pm's.
4.Beggers. "Pleeeeeaaaassseeeee make me a doll pleeeeeaaassee"
5.Depos/Desperates-"Wanna be my bf?"
6.People who go *Kicks u* You cant hurt people online
7.Newbies. (Im not technicaly a newbie because i had to make a new account) Who think they should be moderators-like miranda said.

Arg x__x
Same here. I hate it when i get random friend requests and posts in my profile like: Yooou WannaA B my frend?? -.- I wanna scream. Those are also mainly the reasons why i don't play Runescape anymore..too many annoying fakers, noobs and desperates..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#93 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-13-2008, 06:48 PM

I hate the beggars on Gaia who either PM me out of the blue to say "pleez giv me ur grunny/shadow spirit/4 horsemen/gift of the gods/x amount of gold" or bug me in Towns. -.- It really gets on my nerves, cuz first of all, I don't give out donations to random strangers, and second, I like the items I have equipped on my av so I'm hardly going to give them out just cuz a beggar asks me to. In any case, it's very easy to earn gold on Gaia, so I really don't see why they can't just earn their own gold and buy the item themselves.

(#94 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-13-2008, 09:41 PM

what i hate is
  1. People who go on avi chat and go "someone stole my premi! will someone share with me?"
  2. guys who make rooms like i need a gf
  3. the prep dolls. i just dont like them.
  4. in avi chat rooms like naughty room or s*x room or other really inappropriate rooms.
  5. people who put really gross picture on their profiles!
  6. random friend requests.
  7. people who open shops and then after like two miniutes if nobody requests, ask the mods if they will close the shop.
  8. people on avatar chat that go no one likes me! or im so depressed im gonna kill myself. they are stupid attention hogs who have nothing better to do then waste peoples time!

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."

Last edited by Kiwi_Kat : 11-13-2008 at 09:44 PM.
(#95 (permalink))
Old
Gnarled (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-13-2008, 11:42 PM

I find people with zero originality exceptionally obnoxious, especially when they dedicate their entire time spent on the internet stalking various people and imitating their "stylez lol".
I suppose that "imitating" can refer to many things in this case.
(#96 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-25-2008, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX View Post
Same here. I hate it when i get random friend requests and posts in my profile like: Yooou WannaA B my frend?? -.- I wanna scream. Those are also mainly the reasons why i don't play Runescape anymore..too many annoying fakers, noobs and desperates..
Personally, I get kick out of dissapointing fools who think they'll get my riches on RS.
Noob: Hey can I has ur rune?
Me: No you can't, you little I3itch.
(And yes, that spelling really does work... very fun)
Anyway, I only hang out with my real freinds on it, like sorariku0902. Me and him had a clan going.. It rocked. I was a general. ^^
Oh yeah, and now we come to stuff like people joining a clan and saying stuff like 'Make me general or I leave!'
Well sorry, hun, but anyone in MY clan who says that CAN'T leave.. Because I just kicked them. 8D I only really like structured clans. If everyone is a general, then being a general means nothing. Get me?

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#97 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 12-25-2008, 09:30 AM

Thought of some more! When people throw around "facts" even though nothing has been confirmed.
Example from another forum, names and facts changed to protect the insolent:
Person A: I hope we'll be able to do X!
Person B: You can't do X.
Me: How do you know?
Person C: You couldn't do X last year, so obviously it's going to be the same way this year.
Me: Everybody knows that's the way it was last year, but it's still possible it might change. We won't know for sure until somebody tries. Lots of things have changed since last year.
Person D: Yeah, but everybody knows that bad things happened when you tried X last year, so nobody's even going to try!
Me: Really? I heard that was just a rumour.
Person E: There's no point in testing.

Of course, it turned out that doing X was possible, and the "bad things happen" was just a rumour.

And the second one is when people join forums just to advertise other sites. Very bad taste.

(#98 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-25-2008, 09:36 AM

Eeer, what's X? 0.o
Don't get me started on little nooblets who hate you in real life, then come to you on the internet and demand you friend them. HAH.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#99 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 12-25-2008, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronShadows View Post
Eeer, what's X? 0.o
Well, um... kinda difficult to explain if you don't know the site. But I'll try.
That conversation came from a website where you adopt dragons. Last year, there had been an extremely rare "Christmas dragon" and it was only possible to get one of them on an account. I used X to replace "being able to get two Christmas dragons". And the "bad things" rumour was that your account would be deleted if you tried to get more than one.

^this probably made it more confusing, but ah well... the point still stands, they were trying to pass off rumours and random speculation as facts.

(#100 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-25-2008, 09:50 AM

Oooooooh link me! :D