Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

View Poll Results: What do you think of Newbie's
They're so annoying! 36 35.64%
No opinion... 37 36.63%
I guess they're ok... 28 27.72%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#121 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-02-2008, 05:02 PM

Just as long as it's not on forums and not in the form of megaloads of spam or anything like that. -.-

One thing that I really hate is noobs who think that if they're new, then they're excused any bad behaviour. Or noobs who refuse to read rules and claim that they couldn't find them. Advertising also irritates me; it's not allowed here and even if you didn't read the stickies, the fact that your advertising topic has been deleted four times should be reason enough to stop posting it.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#122 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 09-09-2008, 11:44 PM

Miranda a little lurker? *Splits his sides*

You think forum n00bs are annoying? *Shiver* ENTER WarSong gulch! I can tell you, there is nothing more agravating than being ganked bye two forsaken twinks, then being cannabalised once bye each, and then they steal your insignia. It makes you want to reach through the screen and poke them in the eye. XD For one thing, twinks are overpowered players, so there's no need to gank someone normal if you're a twink. There's no shared honour, as far as I know, from both attacking someone. Mind you I don't know much about that. Second, it's plain bad manners to steal someone's insig. I never do it unless they've done it to me, or if they got killed inside Silverwing hold. Because taking someone's insignia means they can't rez (Come back to life) At their corpse. So it's only logical to remove an invaders insignia so you don't get flanked while holding off a bunch of casters trying to gain entry via the side doors and/or tunnel. On another note- I reeeaaaaaally hate the way coward hunters, ESPECIALLY when they're a higher level- Try to get around me bye going up to the roof, then filling me with arrows or lead from above. Really p*sses a guy off, ya know? I can't wait for level 60 and higher, when people's behavior in PvP is all around more mature. One more thing- It's sooooooo excrutiatingly annoying when the raid leader is a noob, and tells everyone 'OK so al go str8 fr flag and ignor the roug tryign to mak us dfnd an atk seprtly' *Bites his tongue* Tho they usually say it far ruder than that. Once I got this guy who used like twelve cursewords for his idea of telling me no. O_o then he told everyone to report me AFK so I'd be removed from the battle. It didn't work because I had a fair amount of damage and first aid done and was moving, not standing still. He thought it was because everyone was doing what they wanted to and ignoring him, so he turned his considerable vocabulary of vulgarity on them. that was funny. Then he left. lol

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#123 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-10-2008, 07:09 AM

Aaron, there's a thing called an enter key, use it to break up your posts. -.- You stole the wall of china again.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#124 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2008, 07:39 AM

Sorry... I just started typing and couldn't stop. -.- When I have an oppurtunity to rant about tactless noobs in WSG.... I just lose it. XD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#125 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 09-10-2008, 09:42 PM

lol I managed to read like 3 sentences before getting lost. xD
No one users the enter button anymore..
>.>
Poor ignored enter button.
We loved you so.

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

(#126 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-14-2009, 09:51 AM

Currently I'm furious at these morons on another board, they are 'pattycake RPing' incessantly and stealing the RP away from the rest of us! They know da.mn well that there's nearly 20 users in that RP, they need to just shut up and let everybody else post instead of ignoring us and carrying on their little way. I don't know how many times I've reported the Jedi wannabe for autokilling!

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#127 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-14-2009, 09:55 AM

What board is it? I might just join to see what the heck is going on. O.o It sounds mighty dramatic!

(#128 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-14-2009, 10:02 AM

Right now, I'm really irritated at noobs who think that this forum is their own personal playground and that they can do whatever they like. And then, when a mod or admin dares to tell them to read and abide by the rules, they throw tantrums and act butthurt about it. Every single forum has rules that need to be read and kept; it's not rocket science that if you break the rules, you will be told off. If you don't like the rules here, then leave; just don't let the door hit your butt on your way out. -.-

(#129 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-14-2009, 10:09 AM

*Has Idea!* I might just pixel this forum like the one up the top of the screen, except with siege gates/walls and defensive features. ^^

Bull aside; I hate it so much when some darn noob decides they own you in warcraft and starts telling you what to do, e.g,

Noob: Help me level now.
Me: Not a chance.
Noob: Now!
Me: I, said, NO!
Noob: You have to level me lol.
Me: Why?
Noob: Because I am your master!
Me: Point taken. I'm a rather rebellious servant. *One-shots lowbie idiot + ignore*

(#130 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-11-2010, 11:43 AM

Once again, I must post here to complain about a noob. -.- Not here, but on this debate site I go on. This guy just posts a dissenting opinion for no reason other than to be contrary, then when challenged on it and asked for evidence, he never replies. I reckon he just does it to be a troll. However, he managed to just stay within the rules so the admins can't ban his rude and annoying a'rse. Grrr.