Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

View Poll Results: What do you think of Newbie's
They're so annoying! 36 35.64%
No opinion... 37 36.63%
I guess they're ok... 28 27.72%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#111 (permalink))
Old
x_____x (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-16-2007, 02:26 PM

^ Lol.
I can imagine what it's like for you, Miranda.
Since your the Super Moderator, you must get at least like... what? Five of those messages each hour?
We should really teach people to use the search on here, it's really helpful =]

, ana(:
credits go to KaraKupcakex for my gorgeous avatar !(:
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#112 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-17-2007, 02:29 PM

Yeah; the search feature will find you anything you need to know on her. Most questions the noobs ask have already been answered in the rules topics, in any case.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#113 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 08-30-2008, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
There's a difference between different newbies. There are newbs, who are just ignorant of how to use forums; once they're gently corrected and placed on the right road, they can become useful forum members. Then there are noobs, who act like you said. Newbs I don't mind, noobs are irritating.
theres a difference?
o.o
I remember being banned on meez after getting all ****ed off at some spamming rude newbie.
-_-
the frying pan of negotiation will find them.

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

(#114 (permalink))
Old
AdeeJade_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-30-2008, 12:28 PM

I enjoy arguments, i know that sounds horrible but i find it fun hen people threaten you then end up getting burnt. but i won't go ou tof my way to disrupt forums and annoy people.

I used to go on this forum that was full of noobs, but there was one in particulaur. She was supposedly 15, with the mental age of 3.She started a picture thread and put a picture up saying "Im anorexic, im anorexic!" i started saying that she wouldn't find sympathy on these forums and that in noob language means "Your fat" apparently. She would get all her friends on there to pm me saying "Why did you call hottie707 fat?" i was like wtf?! grrr!

hehe

--
(#115 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Default 08-30-2008, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeeJade_x View Post
I enjoy arguments, i know that sounds horrible but i find it fun hen people threaten you then end up getting burnt. but i won't go ou tof my way to disrupt forums and annoy people.

I used to go on this forum that was full of noobs, but there was one in particulaur. She was supposedly 15, with the mental age of 3.She started a picture thread and put a picture up saying "Im anorexic, im anorexic!" i started saying that she wouldn't find sympathy on these forums and that in noob language means "Your fat" apparently. She would get all her friends on there to pm me saying "Why did you call hottie707 fat?" i was like wtf?! grrr!

hehe
lolz its fun to burst their bubbles.
:]
Its grown to be a hobby of minee.<3

(#116 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-30-2008, 12:47 PM

It can even happen inadvertantly; I can't count how many people I've known (both in real life AND on the internet) have gotten annoyed over something so STUPID, such as advice that has been reiterated a million times over (like in the dating section when idiots go OMGLOLTHISGUYLIKZMEFORMYBODWHATDOIDOOOO (gah, stabs self, ew) and I feel like typing STFUN00B instead of helping them and linking them to the Dating Question thread. -.-).

And there's also places where people are nasty just for the principal of it; I'm not saying any specific boards, but there's this dolling board I used to be on that I actually QUIT because people on there would attack you if you dared to say "well her hair looks a little blocky". -.- People started posting on my doll threads that I was an awful doller and that I should quit altogether if I was gonna be nasty to others. I left for a little bit, came back under a different username because my old one got deleted in a purge (inactive users deleted after three months if no reason given), and instantly they knew I was me and started screaming at me to stop posting blog threads! All I did was ask for help with a family problem and I had to explain a lot of things that happened in the past. -.- And yes, they knew it was me because they were calling me by my old username instead of the new one even though I had no av or sig on that new account yet.

Yeah, people are annoying.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 08-30-2008 at 12:54 PM.
(#117 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Default 08-30-2008, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
It can even happen inadvertantly; I can't count how many people I've known (both in real life AND on the internet) have gotten annoyed over something so STUPID, such as advice that has been reiterated a million times over (like in the dating section when idiots go OMGLOLTHISGUYLIKZMEFORMYBODWHATDOIDOOOO (gah, stabs self, ew) and I feel like typing STFUN00B instead of helping them and linking them to the Dating Question thread. -.-).

And there's also places where people are nasty just for the principal of it; I'm not saying any specific boards, but there's this dolling board I used to be on that I actually QUIT because people on there would attack you if you dared to say "well her hair looks a little blocky". -.- People started posting on my doll threads that I was an awful doller and that I should quit altogether if I was gonna be nasty to others.

Yeah, people are annoying.
Omgawd. Thats horrible!
>;O

(#118 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-30-2008, 12:56 PM

Edited my post, I hit post message before I was finished. X_x

They're all popular and pretty famous dollers, probably were annoyed that a lower doller wouldn't leave their precious site alone. -.- It's not like I was being a n00b on here; I'm NEVER a n00b, not here, not there, not anywhere. Well, there was that ONE time but that was on April Fool's Day.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#119 (permalink))
Old
AdeeJade_x (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-02-2008, 10:31 AM

April Fools Day is always an exception for noobness. XD

--
(#120 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Default 09-02-2008, 02:53 PM

xD I am a total noob on april fools day.