Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Life after death (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/general-discussion/12901-life-after-death.html)

tjsgrl01 03-08-2007 10:31 AM

Do you believe in it? Why so?

I really don't know. I'd like to believe that we go to heaven and have some sort of happy life after we die, but more likely than not, we rot in the ground. I'd be fine with either one, preferably the first one though. You know what...no, I think we should just rot in the ground. I mean, you go through life not very happy waiting to die, then they throw an afterlife at you? It's like 'what a ripoff' especially for people who kill themselves. And the whole re-incarnation thing...well I think that sucks. When your done, your done, or should be. I don't need another life after this.

Miranda_ 03-08-2007 01:10 PM

We rot in the ground and become worm food. That's it.

Wayarie 03-08-2007 02:27 PM

I didn't vote because you didn't have what I think as an option. I belive that if we have done all of our goals in life and wish to move on then we just go. Thats it no life after death for them! If you didn't however I think that you wander the earth for eternity looking to acomplish those goals, even if we are tecnicly not living anymore.:p

The_Glorious_Shiva 03-09-2007 06:30 AM

Belive It!

I had always those feelings that i've existed before...hhhmmm...oh well...thats a feeling...

NotYourPrincess 03-09-2007 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miranda_ (Post 427582)
We rot in the ground and become worm food. That's it.

I agree. I don't believe in all of this spirit stuff.

I think that a person if the equivalent of a flame. When it goes out it's done. You're never gonna get it back.

Elanorea 03-09-2007 05:19 PM

I'm not sure... I mean, it's not like you can find out before you die.
But I sincerely hope there's nothing. I mean, nothing is certainly better than burning in hell for all eternity, right?

BonnieGirl 03-09-2007 06:15 PM

I believe that when you die you go down one level. Hard to explain, you see I believe an atom is a whole little universe...ehh forget it.

Madeline_05 03-11-2007 03:16 PM

I have no idea. I used to believe but not as much anymore.

samanthaclause 03-11-2007 06:41 PM

Sounds weird, but it depends on my mood. Sometimes I think that when your life is over, that's it. But sometimes I just feel that anything can happen, including heaven and hell. Plus, I get these random moments of deja vu once in awhile, which gets me thinking about reincarnation...

I won't know until I'm dead, and when that happens, it might be a bit late to let the rest of you know.

I did read about Harry Houdini, and he made an agreement with his friends that when he died, he would find a way to contact them. They never heard from him.

Rain538 03-11-2007 07:40 PM

I think we all go to heaven :)