Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 05-14-2011, 12:08 PM

I just had the most bizzarre dream.

I was driving around with my prom date, (nbd b/c we're friends and he drives me all the time) and we went to starbucks to get coffee, and my mom was there, for some reason. So I had to go talk to her, you know, and she was like "oh, is this your boyfriend?" even though she obviously knows he isnt. and I was like "N-" but then he cut me off and said "well, we're nothing official, yet. At the moment it's just some school and flirting, you know, but we may excalde that." and i was like "WOAH WTF" and then I woke up. xD

baby, you got me. ♥
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 05-20-2011, 05:13 PM

I had the most oddest and strangest dream I had ever had last night. o.o

I dreamnt that I was.... pregnant... I didnt even know who that father was!? And then like all the girls in my class wanted to touch my stomach... It was odd...

“Morning, sunshine."
Vlad blinked at her. "Morning, sulfuric acid."
"Pardon me?"
"Well, isn't it just kinda wrong to call a vampire 'sunshine'?”
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 01-15-2012, 09:49 PM

^ Same here, a few nights ago I had a dream that I was pregnant, and I had paper stuck in my tooth O.o" I kept pulling it out, but it kept coming back...

It was SO weird...I guess dreaming I was pregnant was cuz I found out a friend of mine is, and my sister is... but idk bout that papar tho O.o"
(#44 (permalink))
Old
RenaRyuuguu (Offline)
Bonita

Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-01-2012, 05:21 PM

I've often had a weird bad dream of my mom driving me around somewhere, leaves me in the car for awhile, and then the car suddenly starts to move by itself at stop speed, without any way for me to stop it.

There was another one (more like a nightmare) where she stabbed me...
Jeez, I know I might have a bad relationship with her, but that was just creepy.

No matter where you go, everyone's connected.
-Lain Iwakura
(#45 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 03-15-2012, 10:24 PM

I remeber two dreams that I had last night.

One, I was with a group of friends at Disneyland in the DCA Park and towards the end of the ride, one of my friends fallen out of his seat and into the water, and the friend was... Adam, the actor who plays Deuce in Shake it Up... *blinks*

“Morning, sunshine."
Vlad blinked at her. "Morning, sulfuric acid."
"Pardon me?"
"Well, isn't it just kinda wrong to call a vampire 'sunshine'?”
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 09-13-2012, 08:19 AM

So I just had this really weird but really awesome dream... had to interrupt my nap to write this down .

I was a secret agent investigating an evil cult, and I went to one of their parties disguised as a member. Everyone was sitting around tables talking and eating and there was this altar with a dead body in the room. I knew somebody else was going to be sacrificed that day. At some point I got up and tried to leave the room, but the guy I had been talking to grabbed me, tried to prevent me from leaving and finally attacked me. We struggled for a bit, he used some fairly unconventional weapons including a fork and an avocado. The cultists had summoned some kind of minion of the evil entity they worshipped, and it appeared just as I was gaining the upper hand, so I shoved the guy I had been fighting at it and ran, and the thing killed everyone in the room.

Then the scenario reset - only this time instead of going to the party, I stayed at a room in the same building and slept. The same guy I had fought in the previous segment came into the room, woke me up and told me that he knew I was an agent and threatened me, but told me I had to stay in disguise for some reason. We went downstairs, where I managed to distract and kill him, and I went to the big dining room, which was empty now. I found some cultists in an adjacent room. Everyone was kind of agitated and talking about how they would have to make their move soon. I offered to help them kill some cops who were in the building, but instead they told me to deal with some junior members who were making noise upstairs.

I went there and reached this big dark archive-like room where two about 10-year-olds kids were running around between the shelves and yelling. I told them to shut up and we left the room. They asked me if I was a witch and I said yes, and showed them some simple sleight-of-hand tricks which I actually bo'tched pretty badly, but they still seemed as impressed as if I'd done real magic.

Then the "scene" cut away - I know some other stuff happened in between but I don't remember any of it. Anyway eventually I was looking at the whole building from outside, from a disembodied perspective - the thing was actually a ship floating in space (I blame too much Problem Sleuth), and it crashed into something. The part of the ship/building "I" was in broke apart and caught fire - and I heard screaming "You're a witch, help us! Put out the fires!" and then just incoherent screaming and the dream ended.

BTW, since when is bo'tch a bad word?

(#47 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-13-2012, 08:23 AM

It's a swear, doncha know; much like the word "per'se". XD

My dream last night was nowhere near as awesome as yours; I dreamed I was a film director making an awesome film about kitsunes fighting nekos. I had a massive argument with this actor cuz he messed up a scene; one of the kitsunes threw a grenade at him, and instead of running, he caught it and threw it back so I shouted at him and told him that there's no way he could catch a live grenade and anyway, he'd be stupid to try cuz even if he did catch it, he might hurt some of his friends by throwing it.

I often seem to get weird and bizarre dreams; sometimes they're useful, as I get writing and RP ideas out of them.

(#48 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 09-13-2012, 11:22 AM

I usually dream about lame everyday stuff like going to school or browsing the net... either that or weird **** that doesn't make any sense whatsoever and I feel a little embarrassed that my subconscious even came up with something like that.

(#49 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-13-2012, 09:27 PM

Can't believe I haven't found this thread yet. :P I probably have the most insane and random dreams ever!

Last night I dreamed I was at a school and a UFO landed outside. Two aliens came out, so I went outside to talk to them. Apparently their ship crash landed and they needed supplies. They changed into humans, one being a boy and the other a girl. And later I find out that they are royal. (Prince and Princess) So anyways I helped them. Once the UFO was done, we said are goodbyes. Except the boy wasn't ready. He came for WORLD DOMINATION!! He left on the ship and me and the girl were left to try and figure out a way to stop him. She knew of these archers that could tell us how to defeat him. We went on our way down a long trail. At the end some archers came out and said," Only the Princess of _____ can defeat us!" (I don't remember where they were from.) She pulled out a bow and arrow and shot them down. The last one realized she was the one and told us.

Sadly....I woke up! D: Stupid alarm clock went off for school!

(#50 (permalink))
Old
Danica_Shardae (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.67 Average
Post toothy - 10-22-2012, 10:23 AM

I frequently dream about my teeth. I used to have a really bad chipped tooth and I always had dreams about the entire tooth just breaking in half or it falling out of my mouth completely. I have since had veneers put on my teeth and even still, I have dreams about my teeth falling out and things like that. I haven't had as many since I got my veneers, but every now and then I'll have a "teeth" dream. :I

I had my first lucid dream, recently. I was in my bathroom looking at myself in the mirror when I suddenly remembered a trick to detecting a lucid dream. Apparently, you have no control over the "lighting" in your dream. So if you're dreaming of being in a room with the lights on, you can't turn them off. So I was thinking this and decided to put my finger on the light switch to see if the lights would go out, but they didn't. I remember being so excited about having a lucid dream, that I didn't know what to do about it so I woke up. My dream self is just as awkward as my waking self. :[

I'm still here, I just don't post AS OFTEN.

Check me out:
DeviantART
Tumblr