Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.33 Average
Default 04-10-2009, 10:59 PM

85% of my dreams are very strange and pointless. Once, not too long ago, I had a dream that I was standing in a door frame (you know, that thing around a door). And then I looked up at it and jumped up and grabbed it and started swinging on (like some people can do)! I woke up and was like, "What the heck?", cause I can't even hold on to it for real, much less swing on it! XD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-21-2010, 05:17 AM

I was dead.

No seriously, in my dream, I was dead. But I was up and acting like nothing was wrong, I had no pulse but I wasn't rotting away. I was heading to school (college, not high school) and walking up the street, then all of a sudden somebody tells me I'm the dead one.

Yeaaahhh.

Then the phone starts going off - I was holding a house phone? - and I answer it, and somebody on the other line is claiming that the high school yearbook I ordered costs $501 dollars.

And I'm still dead.

... yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh, need to lay off the trance-like music.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-21-2010, 07:35 AM

I had a dream I lived in an anime, and I was an adorable chibi with white-pink skin, magenta hair, eyes, and clothing, and had a twin brother with blue-white skin, sky-blue hair, eyes, and clothing. We lived in some sort of magical kingdom, and dreamed of becoming the rulers of it. You see, this kingdom dind't elect its king and queen, but their king and queen didn't inherit the throne, either; they won a contest. A long, drawn-out contest. The king and queen were chosen seperately, and didn't have to marry one another.

Well, my brother and I wanbted to enter the contest, but we looked to young and kept being turned away. We meet a wizard, and he agrees to give us a spell to make us look a tad bit older for the contest so long as we find him some ingredients for a spell. Don't remember the whacky ingredients, but we hard quite a time finding them. But we managed. Then, we got into the contest.

Now, in this magical kingdom (that my ream gave no name to), singing is power; if you can sing, you can control the raw power that is magic. Thus, the contests began with singing contestss. But I found out that the illusion spell had a consqeuence; I'd lost my voice.
Argh, I'd like to continue, but the details have faded from my mind. -.-

(#34 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-11-2010, 03:38 PM

Watching a ton of videos on youtube last night about Chernobyl and Pripyat gave me a really weird dream last night. O_o I dreamed I was taking part in the evacuation from the city, and it actually made me wake up crying.

(#35 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 11-28-2010, 04:36 PM

I hate my dreams lately. For the past mothn or so I usally have a nightmare every night...it's really troublesome :/
Been told it was anxiety problems. most likely.

last night I watched children get eaten by dinosaurs in my dream..

(#36 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 12-07-2010, 04:48 AM

Today, I dreamt that I accidentally set a wooden table decoration on fire, thinking it was a candle (dream-me is either really stupid, or a pyromaniac). I then tried to discreetly dispose of the burning bits of wood by tossing them off a balcony.

(#37 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-07-2010, 07:29 AM

Yet another Pripyat dream; perhaps I should stop reading about it? Nah. XD

It was set hundreds of years in the future, and I was a teenager living on the site of Pripyat. There was a new city there, but the ferris wheel had been left there as a monument to the disaster. I hated it, cuz I had to walk past the ferris wheel to get to school every day. It made me feel creepy.

(#38 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 05-01-2011, 08:18 AM

Last night, I possibly had the most disturbing, bizarre and horrific dream I'll ever have.

For some reason, I dreamed Dublin city - that's the capital of Ireland - had been devastated by some huge fire, or something, remotely similar to Pompeii. The flames had somehow managed to cut off every entryway to the decimated city center, and the only way to get in now was via river. When I finally arrived, on a boat, with others, for some reason, the first thing we (whoever we is) walked past were some corpses that were charred so extensively that they were frozen in black poses. There were dead bodies everywhere; so many, I've never even imagined, let alone seen. Some clusters were burnt black, others had died from smoke inhalation, and were still in their pristine state, complete with colourful clothing, which seemed some kind of obscenity against the grey, charred, crumbling mess of Dublin. The stench of ash masked the smell of rot, apparently. The canal was swimming with silver ashes and other corpses, bloated with water. You couldn't walk through one street without kicking up flurries of ashes. Even more ash rained down like snow, and the sky was blackened, horizons red from where infernos still raged in other parts of the city.

Despite the dream being mainly nonverbal at the part where I reached the city, it was perfectly clear that everyone was dead. Who in the vicinity could have survived such a disaster? The buildings were ruined as well, burnt out from the inside. Some were crumpled like burnt tin cans, spilling their dead insides out onto the road. And again, I can't stress enough how many bodies there were. They literally paved the streets.

In all my life, I have never had such a horrific dream. And yet I didn't wake up screaming. I actually woke up staring wide-eyed at the ceiling. O_O; I have a creeping suspicion I'm actually in shock or something. Eeep.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-02-2011, 06:13 PM

I find that dreams that could well be a semblance of real life (see my Pripyat dream for an example) are far scarier than dreams with monsters in them. At least, that's always been my experience.

(#40 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 05-02-2011, 06:44 PM

You know what's really freaking me out right now? Coinciding with my dream, there are wildfires raging in Donegal. That's creepy. >_< It also disturbs me that all this happens to come at the same time as various other natural disasters, such as Earthquakes in Japan, et cetera.

Why does my mind hate me? QQ.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant