Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
AmigasCheetas (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 5 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-03-2007, 11:10 PM

Well I have really weird dreams but I think this one is the most odd
Let see
I remember I was getting married and everyone was wearing white except me- I had a beautiful BLACK dress on
the first person I remember seeing was my favorite actor because he was walking me down the isle but then almost as soon as he handed me off he like disappeared. Then I saw my mom,uncles,and my bestest friends-Heather,Brittany,Courtney,Maraiha,Hibah, and Milan they looked so sad then they disappeared. I remember stepping up three step then looking at everybody and then they disappeared. Then my groom flipped my vail- or whatever you call it- and I saw Mikey he was smiling
Freaky I think I nevfer really thought of liking mikey that way

Someday it will be my turn until then I can dream cant I?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Cookie_Crumps (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Talking the deer - 10-05-2007, 03:38 AM

once i dream i was a littile girl and i was in the forest and i see a little boy we played with each other in a while i see adeer and her baby we was to exited to play with the deer and her little baby but my mum waked up me so i cant explane the hole dream
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Danica_Shardae (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.67 Average
Post 10-11-2007, 10:57 PM

My dreams consist of black ice, scarlet skies, and complete and total nothingness. And sometimes they describe more happier things. Usually my boyfriend.

But lately, I have been feeling more melancholy than usual and I keep reminding myself of bleak thoughts whenever I am happy. And I haven't been able to remember any of my dreams for many months now.

I wonder if something is wrong with me. (I am a superstitious person.)

I'm still here, I just don't post AS OFTEN.

Check me out:
DeviantART
Tumblr
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 11-03-2007, 11:11 PM

i had this dream once that this little girl ( I dont know her)would follow me and help me in bad situations and then the next day she was transfred to my school...it was really creepy

(#25 (permalink))
Old
jenniferswe (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Default dreams - 11-11-2007, 02:28 PM

Last night I had a dream I was at a huge party. I was trying to find a dress to wear and somebody brought me the horrible, fluffy pink bridesmaid dress. It told them I didn't want to go wearing that. Then the dream went into this were I had this male friend. He had blonde hair and he was going to find me a dress for the party. He comes back wear a Canadian Mountie uniform and brings me a wedding dress. We then get married. I was very happy in the dream.

Pretty Girl Dollz at
www.freewebs.com/jenniferswe
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Fallen_Angel41 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-11-2007, 08:31 PM

The other night I had a really weird dream.

I was with some boy.And we went to a store.We started taking all the make-up and we both put it on..It was really weird..

(#27 (permalink))
Old
alabamablonde13 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-12-2007, 02:28 AM

I have the worst dreams! *Shudder* Sometimes I can;t even fall asleep because I get so scared of my dreams. I used to be able to lucid dream, but I can't anymore. =/

I had a really awlful ones last night...3 of my labs and my crippled cat got out in the driveway and someone came over and somehow managed to run over all of them (don't ask how, it was a dream!). My choclate lab Petey and one of my black labs, Jet, died. My other black lab Pepper survived but had internal damaged. My cat Ittty Bitty who is crippled (IRL we found him on the side of the road as a kitten and took him in, he had obviously been ran over.) had one of his hind legs smashed and had it amputated. Like I said, he is already actually a crippled cat and he walks with a limp, and in my dream it was absolutely terrible watching him hobble along. One of my worst fears is losing my animals, so this dream really upset me.

I had another really bad dream a couple weeks ago. My friend Kaylee was talking to this guy Jacob in the hallway at school. Jacob is the guy I have been crazy about for a whole year. Out of the blue, Jacob grabs her and they start making out like crazy. I just stood there watching. If you've ever seen the music video for the Taylor Swift song Teardrops On My Guitar you'll know how I looked. I woke up from that dream with tears in my eyes.

The freakiest dream I had was one that my best friend also had in a way. I was in some kind of church (but trust me, there was no feeling of God in it.) and towards the end of the dream I ended up in this hallway and there were a bunch of people looking at the floor. I asked them what they were looking at and they said "He's coming." I asked them "who?" but they wouldn't answer. After that, a big grandfather clock on the wall behind me struck. The noise it made was really loud and scary. When I looked back at the floor there was this terrible shadow of a face on the floor. I don't know what made it so scary, but gosh I didn't sleep at all for the rest of the night. My friend had the exact same dream except that the face appeared on a wall. Freaky, huh?

I hate dreams. Praying before I go to bed has helped me though.

I would rather be scolded for doing what is right than praised for doing what is wrong.

Last edited by alabamablonde13 : 11-12-2007 at 02:54 AM.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
LILreBeL08 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to LILreBeL08
Default 02-22-2009, 06:51 PM

A couple nights ago I had a dream that I was an earthbender and some lions were chasing my friends Lex and Meg. Lex was an airbender and Meg was a waterbender and we were fighting this one firebender dude. Lesson learned: DON'T WATCH AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER BEFORE BED!

Don't be a hater....
Be a hatter
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 02-28-2009, 08:20 PM

I have very coincidental dreams. Which really freak me out.
I had this one a fed nights ago.
I was at my old elementary school watching a performance on something, and then I saw my grandma that I haven't seen for a long, long time because I don't contact my dad anymore. Well, she was with a little boy around 3-5, and he wasn't my brother. I started feeling jealous for the boy that my grandma took all her time talking to him and seemed completely enthralled with him. Well that was about it. Then on Thursday, I was waiting in the room where you put your skates on for my class to start, and I turn my head and I swear that I saw my grandma walk bye with a little boy. I almost fell of the chair too. I would have gone and seen if it was her, but I couldn't go out there with my skates on.

(#30 (permalink))
Old
x_Minney_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-11-2009, 12:18 PM

I had a dream once [can't remember it all] that at the cinema the seats were on the ceiling and that there was a cow field next door. The dream ended when i was run over by several cows.