Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#81 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-06-2010, 01:55 PM

I have three precious beasties.

First, Chase:

He is my Korean Jindu which is a hunting dog. He is very cat like and 12 years old.

Next is Cammi:

She is a German Shepherd, Labrador, Rottweiler mutt. She is a 3 year old camera hound (no pun intended) and isn't nearly as scary as she looks.

Finally, Waldo:

This was taken the first day I brought him home in July. Wanna guess why I named him Waldo? Well first he hid underneath my bed for the first two days we had him, and then he got underneath our dishwasher and under our cabinetry and was under there for two days. He is a Russian blue, tabby mix who is now 9 months old. He is now a completely new cat. He doesn't hide, he is super playful and friendly and a sweety pie (when he doesn't let out his claws). He looks kind of evil in this picture.

This is my dog that passed away around 4 years ago, Lucy:
She was a Co*cker Spaniel. She died of this disease called mega esophagus. Her throat was so inflamed she couldn't eat anything without throwing up, and she eventually stated coughing up blood. It was either feed her through a tube for the rest of her life (which would be a long time, she was only 2), or have her put down. We chose the latter. she was a good dog, with whom my brother liked to share his candy.

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#82 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 12-08-2010, 04:56 PM

I have two ferrets!

AH. I love ferrets, I'm hoping I can get more.

Here is my female chocolate, Chloe:

And here's both Chloe and my male DEW, Bozo (I didn't name him, btw)

(BTW, I'm back. Lol)

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#83 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 07-25-2011, 06:53 PM

This is my dog Sophie, the first day I got her, she has German Shepherd and somthing else.
Everyone thinks its Chow.

This is what she looks like a little bigger.

She is so much bigger since this pictures, and shes still a puppy lol

Last edited by FlowersFall : 01-14-2012 at 02:08 PM.
(#84 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-25-2011, 07:32 PM

She's so flippin' cute! Hehehe I made Bella wear my grad cap after the ceremony in June; to quote my mom, "Bella is not amused. Bridie is."

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#85 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Default 01-10-2012, 09:15 PM

Well, unfortunately Chase died in May, and Waldo got out of the house and has been MIA since July. :/

But we got a new doggy!

He's really fat in this picture. His name is Ollie, he is a pure-bred Miniature Pinscher, about 4 years old. He's annoying as hell, but I still love him.

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
(#86 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-14-2012, 11:44 AM

I love pets. :P I currently have a cat and two snakes, but I still count my parents' pets as my own because I love them, and if I do, then I have a dog and another cat too.

My cat, Casey, and parents' dog, Rocco. They don't get along. He's all bark (he's the biggest coward in the history of all dogs, but his bark is LOUD!), but he's still at least 5 times her size. She just walked in to the room and woke him up. Rocco's probably more scared than anything; when he sees her in a room, he stands outside the doorway, no matter how much you coax him.

Casey again, looking up at the snake tank this time, since his is in my apartment, safe from the big scary beagle who lives in my parents house. xD

My ball pythons! That's her along the back of the tank, and him in the hut popping his head out. Her pattern is very spotty (spots in her spots), and his is pretty much all solid patches. I wanted to post one of him out of the hut, but my computer is being dumb right now and is not letting me upload more. >.>
(#87 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 01-28-2012, 03:49 AM

I just had to share these! lol

This was late at night and I was asking her if she wanted to go to bed, and she kept turning her head. It was SO cute! ^^ (thats not me in the back btw XD)

She got ahold of my Mountain Dew XD There was nothing in it, but she sure was trying to get some out of it
(#88 (permalink))
Old
Icewolf (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Default 04-28-2012, 03:40 PM

We have a couple of chinchillas which we've had for about five years now. The small one is called Legend and the larger one, Myth. They are both females, but we can't keep them together because they don't like each other! I am hoping to get a dog soon, because my old border collie died about three years back, just before I started uni, and he was about 16 years old. (That's why I have a pixel border collie in my avatar!) I wasn't able to get a puppy while at uni because I didn't have time for it and living in halls didn't really help.
(#89 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 05-01-2012, 11:43 PM

Thought I would share some recent pictures of Argos and GiGi. We are getting a new puppy, Aeris, as a part of my recovery process in a few weeks

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#90 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-26-2012, 10:47 AM

Well, guys, um. Cooper passed away in February of a second parvo infection; he had one last February as well but thanks to some severe tender love and care, survived and functioned fine after. He... wasn't so lucky this time. He died around four in the morning and my mom was holding him the entire time. My last memory of my puppy alive is his smiling little face and his goofy tongue hanging out of his mouth. I hope that's always going to be the first image that comes to mind when I think of him.

About a month or later, we moved into our new apartment. Within a week we were mostly settled; still unpacked due to work/school et cetera, but settled. We had beds, food, and a TV. No couches or tables, just our desks, a beanbag chair, one of those pillow chairs with the arms, and a ginormous teddy bear that's nearly as tall as me (5'2"). My roommate one day proposed we get a cat; it had been approved with the landlord, as Mandy originally wanted to bring one of her cats from home, but she'd begun to worry that poor Max would be miserable without his other cat friend. She started looking at local adoption centers, and at first we believed we were getting a female cat. Hence the pink cat bed we have sitting in a box by the living room closet, the pink cupcake collar that doesn't actually work. Find out that the cats she'd been looking at had already been adopted and were actually waiting to be picked up, and she goes to the local shelter instead. There, she found a little gray-and-black-ticked tabby with a white belly and striped shins, and a little triangle over his brown nose that gave him the look of a longer nose.

His name is Diego, and he's my little baby. Say hi to the new member of the Wolfie family. He's now about a year old, two months shy; born in October of last year. You two or three who have my Facebook know who you are, and have seen this little bugger already. =)

Playing with Mandy's friend Patrick; this is the night they brought him home. Lookit that little face!!

About a week later. He'd already gotten a little bigger. ^^

I'll get more pictures up; I have a ton on my phone, I just can't upload them. DX

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm