Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-13-2009, 07:16 AM

Aw, cute pictures everyone. ^^

Thanks, nameless. Beagles do rock. xD I'll try to get more pictures later today.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-17-2009, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXx_nameless_xXx View Post
First; I must say you all have adorable animals

Second; Hayley your doggy is so cute (I love beagles)
Third; this is my baby!
Oreo
hes 9 this year, such an old man o-o haha

You think your cats old? o-O One of mine, Tigger, is 19. He's extremely healthy, too, besides some tats in his fur that he is too stubborn to let us brush out. Though he's quite boney/scruffy, he's always indoors and eats like a horse. he rarely eats catfood so we have to buy him regular canned meats. xD I swear he'll outlive us all. (He has most of our pets..)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-20-2009, 04:44 PM

Wow, no posts for a while. O_o

I just HAD to post this picture. I took it today when my beagle was sitting in the sun. I put shades on him 'cuz it was too bright for his big, dark beagle-like eyes. xD
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-20-2009, 04:48 PM

He looks so cute! XD And he kinda looks almost like he's enjoying the photo taking.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#45 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-20-2009, 04:50 PM

OMG! He is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!! I just want to snuggle with him. Oh and cute sunglasses.^^

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#46 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-20-2009, 05:30 PM

Rocco does enjoy picture-taking. He's the one that posed for it. xD That, or he was completely uninterested in what was going on and wanted food (he was looking in the direction of the kitchen, after all... =P). Rocco LOVES food. Anything he can get, he'll eat. O_o

I think he looks adorable too, thanks you guys. xD The angle of the picture makes him look like those big-head/small-body cartoon type dogs. He's such a cute little 1 year old puppy - I just want to hug and kiss him all the time. <3
(#47 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-20-2009, 06:50 PM

This is my puppy Angus! He blows out the candles on June 24th for his second birthday. He just so.... Pawwwfect!

It's really funny because he poses for pictures. I have so many of him looking majestic.... XD

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-21-2009, 07:52 AM

For a second, I thought he was a bunny. o.o It's his ears.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#49 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-21-2009, 10:51 AM

It's Snowflake! My demon cat. XD
Sorry I only have one, I know we have more, but they're probably all on my mom's phone. XD
This is here being lazy... I should find one of her hyper and rather scary.
Her expression says "You interrupt my nap, you die."

(#50 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-21-2009, 11:05 AM

Cute cat ^^; mine died I miss him so much! He was orange and looked like a lion.

About what Wolfie said about Angus, we get that all the time XD

He's a wheaton scottie, so he looks like a westie, but he has really large ears for a dog, so then he looks like a bunny. He stands on his hind legs all the time, so he looks even more like a rabbit.

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.