Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/games/)
-   -   Wish Corrupter (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/games/20210-wish-corrupter.html)

Miranda_ 12-08-2008 06:18 AM

Wish Corrupter

Repost.

Here goes the Wish Corrupter!

How it works. I make a wish, and the next person grants it, but adds on something I didn't wish so that the wish I just made is corrupted. For example, I say that I wish for a pony. The next person could say "You get your pony, but it attacks you, leaping for your throat." I'll start.

I wish for better weather in England.

Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX 12-08-2008 07:08 PM

you get your wish,but then there is an added twist.
it has been raining soo long in England (I don't care if it's not)

that when it's sunny and nice,everyone exept for you goes phyco
and locks up there houses/stores/work places/everyting fun
so that when you go outside,it's ahmazinly borin so then when you try to go back inside,then your house is locked so you can't get in cuz it's waiting for everything to go back to usual and start to rain so you eventually starve of
hunger,and in 2 months it starts to rain and your house unlocks and you go in,and try to raid the fridge for any food but since you had been locked out for sooo long all the food is expired and it'll kill you if you eat it,but when you go to the store to buy some food it just opened back up and there is a veryyyyyyyyyyyy long line so once you get your turn to like...buy it you realize you have no money so you can't buy any food and you eventually starve to death.

I wish all my school projects were done for the week.

Miranda_ 12-08-2008 07:15 PM

They're done, but when you hand them in you get an F for every one.

I wish it wasn't so cold.

Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX 12-08-2008 07:27 PM

Wish granted, but it only warms up a bit. Then it rains.

I wish it was a snowday tomorrow.

Catlover642 12-08-2008 10:02 PM

wish granted but it snows 15 feet and your house
crashes down :3

I wish I was Wednesday Addams.

Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX 12-10-2008 12:31 PM

You become Wednesday then you die.

I wish I had remembered to get a form for an after school concert so I could play in it..

Catlover642 12-22-2008 05:39 PM

Granted, but it turns out the form is really to play football every day for the next year.
I wish my cat could fly. XD

delly1 12-22-2008 09:13 PM

Your cat becomes a flying super hero and never comes back, XD

I wish I was back in Munich

LILreBeL08 12-22-2008 09:41 PM

wish granted, but a wild groundhog comes and takes you to it's underground kingdom and make you become they're queen and won't let you leave so you have to stay there FOREVER! ( i know it sounds like i've had too much sugar...)

i wish a physco girl at my school would just shut up for once and stop squealing in her little high pitched voice

Silver_Snow 12-23-2008 02:49 PM

She did, But she found out that you insult her much, Found her boyfriend who is a jock, and beat you up..

i wish i had good mascara that doesnt hav clumps