Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Games Just games and fun.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#91 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 04-17-2011, 01:24 PM

Fabio would me a hispanic male that dressed in all the best clothing and had beautiful white teeth.

Sterling

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#92 (permalink))
Old
MizzCrosby87 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 4 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 05-02-2011, 06:04 PM

Sterling would be a tall , handsome boy with shiny blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. He would dress in preppy boy clothing ^.^

Autumn ( girl )

Ray William Johnson < 3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#93 (permalink))
Old
LillyAwesome (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-20-2013, 04:23 PM

Autumn would have red hair and green eyes. She would be skinny. She would be terrible at sports and get good grades in school.

Milady (I hope that people would have the common sense not to name a kid that, but some people have no common sense. Trust me, I know a lot of people without any common sense!)

(#94 (permalink))
Old
Lucifrette (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-18-2013, 06:05 PM

She would be a tall and slim lady with long black hair and loved to wear corsets!

Sammi
(#95 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 12-29-2013, 06:46 PM

Sammi would be a tall lanky tomboy. She has freckles, but very minimal and can only be seen up close. She likes cards and hacky sack.

Damon for a boy.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#96 (permalink))
Old
Lucifrette (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-19-2014, 01:05 PM

Damon would be of average height and weight. Shaggy black hair that's always in his face. He would love to skateboard and listened to heavier music with the occasional 90's rap. He would wear a lot of skateboarding clothes, but liked to dress up in a suit every once in a while.
~*~*~

Ashleigh

Avi made by me
Want me to make you one?
Click here
Sig made by D3SP0

♥♦♣♠
(#97 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 05-02-2014, 01:28 AM

Ashleigh would have flawless dark skin, a bright and ready smile, with curly black shoulder length locks that are streaked with red. She's all about fun, laughter, and friendship.

Cole, for a boy.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#98 (permalink))
Old
ChewyWatermelon (Offline)
Bonita

Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-10-2014, 05:48 PM

Cole would have messy blonde hair complemented with sapphire blue eyes. His skin tone would be fairly tan from always being at the beach and littered with freckles. When he smiles he'll have adorable little dimples (which he gets embarrassed about when they're pointed out). He is very tall and lanky even though he eats like a horse. It's probably from all that surfing that he manages to stay so fit! Sure, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he's funny and very outgoing! It seems that he always has his shirt off, the only ever time his upper body isn't showing is when he is at school and that's only because he has to. There is also a rumour out there stating that he totally shaves all the hair on body (which he does).

His best bud in the world is Gabriel (a boy)!

Oh, I was wondering if I could draw out my answers as well!
That would be cool!
It's like I'm making OCs, which I love to do!
(#99 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-11-2014, 07:03 AM

Gabriel has dark brown hair, worn longish and brown eyes. He's fairly tall, and likes to work out to keep himself in shape. Gabriel likes to put across an image of himself to others that shows him in a good light. He likes people to see him as angelic, but there's a little bit of the devil in him, too. Gabriel has a wicked sense of humour and is always up for fun with his friends. All the girls at school want him, but Gabriel is actually g@y. He hasn't found a special someone for him yet, but that doesn't matter cuz he's too busy having fun with friends. One of his closest friends, besides Cole, is Amber.

(#100 (permalink))
Old
ChewyWatermelon (Offline)
Bonita

Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-05-2014, 07:52 PM

With dirty blonde hair, chocolate coloured eyes, and lightly tanned skin, Amber is a fun loving girl who isn't afraid to get in a bit of trouble. Though standing at 5' and with a pants size of 0, she's the toughest in her little triangle of friends, ready to fight against anyone who hurts those that are close to her. Usually, she's out 'running-the-streets', most likely lying in the sand listening to the ocean or watching the boys surf. She's not much of the surfer herself, but she loves to watch her two boys glide across the water, it's like they were made to surf. Others never really see her without at least one of the two walking next to her, and some even get jealous. Even so, she doesn't really care what they think, she just wants to live her life being happy.
Thankfully, her friends are hilarious because she loves to laugh and smile; definitely since she doesn't truly have anything to be happy about at her little rundown house. Her father got with a new family and now she has to live with these people that she's suppose to call family, yet they're not. The person she hates the most is her step sister, Danielle, because she blames her for taking away her father. This is also the reason why she is never home, because she doesn't want to be around them.

I'll draw a picture for this in a little bit. :3

Last edited by ChewyWatermelon : 06-05-2014 at 07:58 PM.