Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Friends Meet your old friends and find new ones

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default &!%@# to Friendly - 09-16-2012, 09:53 PM

If you were to meet me in person, your first impression would not be kind. I'm often seen as witchy and stern, and not mistakenly so. I'm high strung and demand perfection (a result of my childhood), and it's incredibly irritating when I interact with people who don't meet my very high standards.

I'm in the wrong, not the world, I know that, but no matter what, without fail, I always end up being a complete witch.

Part of my problem is a very high insecurity. I know there's other things that probably cause me to act that way, but that's the main culprit I'm sure.

Problem is, I see this, I recognize it, but I don't know how to change. Can therapists help with that? Are there programs that teach you how to make friends and interact with people? Do any of ya'll have advice?

I don't want to be like this, and even though I don't intend to snap at people and nag and the like, those things happen in split seconds before I can stop myself.

Can any of you help me? Relate?

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!