Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Food, Cooking and Recipes Everything that has to deal with food and places to eat. Share your food recipes and secrets, talk about favourite dishes and restaurants.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 2-5 Minute Meals/Snacks - 03-13-2013, 02:31 AM

Because we always seem to be needing to cook and eat on the run: 2-5 minute meals/snacks. Please post your recipes!

2-Minute pizza bites. (Ritz-style) Crackers, pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni, nuke for 30 seconds. If you're like us and always on the go, you're welcome.

We use it as a snack mostly, but on really hectic nights when stores are about to close, it's a great dinner to eat on the road and still better than fast food even if its not that healthy either.

Now then, share your quick eating wisdoms!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-14-2013, 09:39 PM

Sometimes when I get ready for school in the morning, I have enough time to make my lunch. Usually I might make a PB&J, but lately it's a lot quicker to make a Peanut Butter and Sugar sandwich.

And then you can always make eggs in the microwave. It's definitely quick and not too bad .

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
keewee (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-01-2013, 09:51 AM

What we do for a fast lunch or snack is just take an english muffin, toast it then put some cream cheese on it or some peanutbutter. Then grab some chips and head out the door! Or if it's movie night make some of those then warm up some soup. Tada!

My Avi: A Doll A La Kriz
My Siggy: Me
Check out my shop!!!
http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/r...wees-shop.html