Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Food, Cooking and Recipes (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/food-cooking-recipes/)
-   -   Bacon :) (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/food-cooking-recipes/23393-bacon.html)

eros 02-22-2013 05:44 PM

Bacon :)

Oh boy, I sure do love Bacon! It's my favorite food. So now I'm dedicating a thread to it! If anyone has any Bacon related recipes or Bacon anything feel free to post!

Here's a Bacon Cheese Turtleburger. Handmade ground beef patties, topped with sharp cheddar cheese, wrapped in a bacon weave…then the next step, add Hebrew National hotdogs as the heads, legs and tail. Next step? Place on an oven rack, covered loosely with foil and baked for 20-30 minutes at 400 degrees. A little crispy, not too crunchy…just how a turtle should be, no?

belladoggy 02-22-2013 10:28 PM

Heart attack in turtle form, but it looks oh-so-good! Did you make these yourself? Color me impressed!

eros 02-22-2013 11:12 PM

Haha I wish I made them! Perhaps I could convince my Mom cook up these soon. My mouth is watering just looking at it. :)

TheHayleyDoll 05-07-2013 11:46 AM

OMG, I love bacon, but I can't eat it right now (especially in turtle-shaped burger form!) because I'm on a diet. >_> Curse bacon and its ultra yumminess.

Side note, I also don't want to eat as much meat anymore because I watched a vegan documentary last week and now I'm trying to eat minimal amounts of meat.

BUT BACON IS DELICIOUS AND I WISH I COULD EAT IT ALL DAY.

YUM.

Miranda_ 05-07-2013 08:09 PM

Ha those look creepy, but also delicious. Bacon is the food of the gods. :mrgreen:

eros 05-07-2013 10:39 PM

Ever since I've pronounced my love to Bacon, my Spanish teacher has been trying to keep up with me. He'll talk about anything Bacon related and he tells me all sorts of recipes.

eros 08-08-2013 05:54 PM

So this would be AWESOME for Valentine's Day or just to say "I love you!"

TheHayleyDoll 08-09-2013 03:37 PM

You really love bacon. xD

Those bacon-roses are amazing. I want them so bad. I don't like chocolate, so those would be great for Valentines.

belladoggy 08-15-2013 05:40 PM

So, when my youth group went on our annual Castle retreat this year, we had to make up different "kingdoms" so my group created....Bacanada. Because we all LOVE bacon...except one girl didn't, so she got to live on Pancake Island. Then we decided to rename the rest of the Canadian territories/provinces/cities that we could remember with breakfast puns: Torontoast, Montreoatmeal, Oncheerio, Nova Sconce-cia (well, actually, we called it "Nova Skillet", but the other one hit me when I got home and looked at the words), Winnipeggs-over-easy, etc. And we gave everyone in the group breakfast names, so I was Bridie Danish, and another girl was Rice Chrispina, and it was excellent and everyone wanted to punch us xD

We made our castle out of leftover breakfast boxes :lol:
It was *ahem* egg-cellent.

EDIT: Seeing Hayley post about CFL stuff reminded me that we also christenend Egg-monton, British Colombia-n Coffee, and Saskatchewaffle.

TheHayleyDoll 08-29-2013 03:51 PM

Those names are AWESOME. I just about died of laughter. I think my favourite is Saskachewaffle. xD

I WANT BACON NOW. I have some in the fridge.... ;-)