Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Food, Cooking and Recipes Everything that has to deal with food and places to eat. Share your food recipes and secrets, talk about favourite dishes and restaurants.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Cherpples23 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Send a message via AIM to Cherpples23 Send a message via MSN to Cherpples23 Send a message via Yahoo to Cherpples23
Default Raw Foodist? - 10-02-2008, 04:27 AM

Hey ya'll!
My name is Hannah and I was wondering if I could get your guys opinion on what you think about raw foodist?
Well atleast the ones who know anything about it or are actually raw foodist!

I hope that made sense

"Tonight I'm tangled in a blanket of clouds.
Dreaming aloud."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
WHiTELOvEx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 6 Votes / 3.67 Average
Send a message via MSN to WHiTELOvEx
Default 10-03-2008, 12:42 AM

You mean like sushi? I looove sushi. Or if your talking about raw veggies and fruits. I like veggies and fruit too ^-^ If thats what your talking about >.>

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Cherpples23 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Send a message via AIM to Cherpples23 Send a message via MSN to Cherpples23 Send a message via Yahoo to Cherpples23
Default 10-03-2008, 07:15 AM

Hehe well yeah sushi is raw..besides the rice.

but that's not what I was really preferring to..
Raw foodist is mainly a vegetarian way of eating..
We only eat raw nuts,fruits and veggies and well we do make dishes out of them of course (which are yummy).
The reason we do it is because of the living enzymes in foods that we need in order to get the full benefits of certain fruits, veggies or nuts get killed once we cook them. (of course) So we make sure that we get the full benefits of those enzymes so that we can be healthy..Then again I absolutely suck at explaining things though. So sorry if it's confusing..

So far I really love the whole raw foodist thing.. I'm feeling stronger and healthier in my body and mind and no I'm not like some/most people who do this who treat it as some stereotype ..darn hippies! I'm just doing it for my health rather then the social status.

If you'd like to know more you're welcome to google it yourself or look at this Living and Raw Food Diet Information

"Tonight I'm tangled in a blanket of clouds.
Dreaming aloud."

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 10-12-2008, 01:37 AM

That sounds really, really awesome!

I should try that. (: Maybe for just a day, to see how it is.

Does that mean you can't eat meat?
(#5 (permalink))
Old
jelibon (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to jelibon
Default 10-14-2008, 08:42 AM

well I eat most of the vegitables raw but I don't consider myself a raw foodist :]

actually before I read your post, I always thought raw foodists ate raw meat and stuff
because I used to have a neighbour who ate raw chicken, beef, fish etc.
once when he was a new neighbour and we didn't know him that much, we invited him and his wife over a BBQ and when we offered him some, he asked my dad if he had left any raw meat, than his wife explained that he ate everything raw, I was so scared !

got bass ?

:]
(#6 (permalink))
Old
AmericanRag

Default 10-16-2008, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelibon View Post
actually before I read your post, I always thought raw foodists ate raw meat and stuff.
Me too xD.

That sounds like my uncle, only I swear he calls it something else, but maybe not it could be just something crazy he calls it, but he has a vegan diet plus doesn't cook anything, no boiled vegetables or steamed or anything.

He says its easy, but I don't think I ever could, and if I did it would be some serious dedication xD.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 10-19-2008, 12:46 AM

I don't think I could eat things raw. I don't really think it is that important. Why does he do it?