Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Food, Cooking and Recipes Everything that has to deal with food and places to eat. Share your food recipes and secrets, talk about favourite dishes and restaurants.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 03-16-2008, 02:04 PM

theres really nothign wrong with mc donalds if you eat it once and a while which is what i do :P

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 04-09-2008, 07:17 PM

Every time I go to MacDonald's I stuff myself.. My dad told me there was one guy, who started eating MacDonald's for his breakfast, lunch and dinner, and his internal organs failed, he lost control of his bladder, his weight doubled, his hair fell out, his blood thinned, he got dihoriah and couldn't breath.

Wow, unhealthy. XD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
princesszelda2 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 11 Votes / 3.09 Average
Default 04-09-2008, 11:26 PM

yeah i really like junk food but itz not healthy i try to slow down but cant
ya know i love friez soda chipz one time i ate soooo many i had to puke i will never eat 3 bagz agan

(#24 (permalink))
Old
xSuperstitionx (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to xSuperstitionx Send a message via MSN to xSuperstitionx Send a message via Yahoo to xSuperstitionx Send a message via Skype™ to xSuperstitionx
Default 04-10-2009, 08:07 PM

In moderation, McDonald's is alright for you. Not saying to eat it all the time, but once in a while. I used to love McDonalds, but ever since I got home from Ireland and had real food, I rarely go to McD's.

To suggest some food that is more healthy:

+ Tomato and Basil Soup - served to me in Abbey Tavern, its like homemade tomato soup with lots of spices. It's healthy and truly delicious. Abbey Tavern is in Howth, Ireland.

+ Potato and Leek Soup - Had this soup at a medieval castle dinner in Ireland. Great mashed potatoes, with a little more moisture. Leeks are a type of onion, fiber rich and full of vitamin C.

I have recipies if someone wants them - PM me and I'll see what I can do.

-HM-

My shoppe: Coming Soon-ish.