Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Food, Cooking and Recipes Everything that has to deal with food and places to eat. Share your food recipes and secrets, talk about favourite dishes and restaurants.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default What's your favorite fast food restaurant? - 01-30-2007, 01:50 PM

Not putting a poll because I don't know all of them. >.>;;

Which fast food place is your favorite? What's your favorite thing to eat there?

I LOVE Burger King, and I love to get the kids meals. I can't eat a full burger. >>; Once I did, but that's because I was really hungry that time.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
BonnieGirl (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 4 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-30-2007, 04:07 PM

I prefer Wendy's. I like their spicy chicken sandwhich. I also like breakfast from Jack in the Box.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-30-2007, 04:53 PM

I'll admit it, I am an Arby's fan to an extreme. Bring me in there and I could eat Beef 'n Cheedar sandwiches for a long time. I think their food is just genuinely better, not the greasepit like McDonalds. Sadly though, the nearest Arby's is at the mall...

A good close second would be Burger King(french fires are so wonderful <3 so is their chicken fries) and McDonald's chicken nuggets. Yes, I enjoy my chicken and they have some of the best nuggets around.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#4 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 01-31-2007, 12:00 AM

I am not a very big fan of McDonalds because of how greasy everything is. And Burger King, I don't know.

Let's see: Wendy's, and I agree with Arby's (mmmmmmmmmm), and Subway. We have a Subway bar at our school and nearly every day I have a sub.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 02-02-2007, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Wolf_Kitty View Post
I'll admit it, I am an Arby's fan to an extreme. Bring me in there and I could eat Beef 'n Cheedar sandwiches for a long time. I think their food is just genuinely better, not the greasepit like McDonalds. Sadly though, the nearest Arby's is at the mall...

A good close second would be Burger King(french fires are so wonderful <3 so is their chicken fries) and McDonald's chicken nuggets. Yes, I enjoy my chicken and they have some of the best nuggets around.

I'm so with you on the Arbys. Beef 'n Cheddar covered in Arbys sauce and horsey sauce is the best thing since sliced bread. X3
I eat my curly fries with horsey sauce, cause I'm hard core. :/

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 02-02-2007, 05:25 PM

Well, it is kind of a cheesy subway bar. It is part of the school's plan to make us eat healthier, when we still have that grease-dripping calzones, Dominoes Pizza (2.20 a slice), and I think we have Wendy's. Everything is getting so expensive, all anyone will be able to buy is the school lunches (Subway is part of the school lunches)

But we have white bred, wheat bread, ham, turkey, pepperonies, Swiss Cheese, American Cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, and cheddar cheese, along with Italian dressing.

So we don't have everything Subway has, and now, alas, all I can have off of there that I like is ham and lettuce on white. Everything else I do not like at all. I would much rather go to an actual Subway store than have what we have at school. Plus, the bread is hard and I have to rip it because I have braces.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
BonnieGirl (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 4 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-02-2007, 07:38 PM

Back in middle school they sold Subways and Blimpies. I also love Subway (besides Wendy's).
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Hannahmontanagurl123456 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 14 Votes / 4.36 Average
Default 06-16-2007, 04:24 PM

Il'l name em'.

KFC,
McDonalds,
Burger King,
Arbys,
Pizza Hut,
And Ficerallas pizza place.

Do.You.Remember.When
Getting high only meant swinging on the playground
The worst things boys could do was give you cooties
Wearing Skirts didnt mean you were bad
war was just a card game
Life was carefree
Its silly looking back on all of this and remembering
That all we ever wanted to do was grow up
(#9 (permalink))
Old
fastpitchgirl13 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default TT - 07-24-2007, 03:41 AM

I Love Taco Time It Is So Tastey

made by Piinkpills
Isnt it gorgus
What is not to love about Pete?!?!?!?
[center]
(#10 (permalink))
Old
xPapercut (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 08-24-2007, 02:06 PM

Mcdonalds. Always gone there, and it's staying that way.
Double cheeseburger!
You made me hungry!
Now say sorry!

sugar_snow_fairy with a new account since my old one was deleted. Please add me again if you're my friend. =]

Last edited by xPapercut : 08-24-2007 at 02:21 PM.