Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Food, Cooking and Recipes (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/food-cooking-recipes/)
-   -   What's your favorite fast food restaurant? (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/food-cooking-recipes/12397-whats-your-favorite-fast-food-restaurant.html)

Silent_Wolf 01-30-2007 12:50 PM

What's your favorite fast food restaurant?

Not putting a poll because I don't know all of them. >.>;;

Which fast food place is your favorite? What's your favorite thing to eat there?

I LOVE Burger King, and I love to get the kids meals. I can't eat a full burger. >>; Once I did, but that's because I was really hungry that time.

BonnieGirl 01-30-2007 03:07 PM

I prefer Wendy's. I like their spicy chicken sandwhich. I also like breakfast from Jack in the Box.

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 01-30-2007 03:53 PM

I'll admit it, I am an Arby's fan to an extreme. Bring me in there and I could eat Beef 'n Cheedar sandwiches for a long time. I think their food is just genuinely better, not the greasepit like McDonalds. Sadly though, the nearest Arby's is at the mall...

A good close second would be Burger King(french fires are so wonderful <3 so is their chicken fries) and McDonald's chicken nuggets. Yes, I enjoy my chicken and they have some of the best nuggets around.

xJESSiCA 01-30-2007 11:00 PM

I am not a very big fan of McDonalds because of how greasy everything is. And Burger King, I don't know.

Let's see: Wendy's, and I agree with Arby's (mmmmmmmmmm), and Subway. We have a Subway bar at our school and nearly every day I have a sub.

NotYourPrincess 02-02-2007 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Post 414264)
I'll admit it, I am an Arby's fan to an extreme. Bring me in there and I could eat Beef 'n Cheedar sandwiches for a long time. I think their food is just genuinely better, not the greasepit like McDonalds. Sadly though, the nearest Arby's is at the mall...

A good close second would be Burger King(french fires are so wonderful <3 so is their chicken fries) and McDonald's chicken nuggets. Yes, I enjoy my chicken and they have some of the best nuggets around.

I'm so with you on the Arbys. Beef 'n Cheddar covered in Arbys sauce and horsey sauce is the best thing since sliced bread. X3
I eat my curly fries with horsey sauce, cause I'm hard core. :/

xJESSiCA 02-02-2007 04:25 PM

Well, it is kind of a cheesy subway bar. It is part of the school's plan to make us eat healthier, when we still have that grease-dripping calzones, Dominoes Pizza (2.20 a slice), and I think we have Wendy's. Everything is getting so expensive, all anyone will be able to buy is the school lunches (Subway is part of the school lunches)

But we have white bred, wheat bread, ham, turkey, pepperonies, Swiss Cheese, American Cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, and cheddar cheese, along with Italian dressing.

So we don't have everything Subway has, and now, alas, all I can have off of there that I like is ham and lettuce on white. Everything else I do not like at all. I would much rather go to an actual Subway store than have what we have at school. Plus, the bread is hard and I have to rip it because I have braces.

BonnieGirl 02-02-2007 06:38 PM

Back in middle school they sold Subways and Blimpies. I also love Subway (besides Wendy's).

delly1 02-18-2007 11:34 AM

yes

i love A&W me and my buddies go there at 2 am once every 2 weeks to get like a whole bunch of food i love everything there.

Sarah_K_O_M 02-18-2007 12:57 PM

This chinese takeaway in my town called Ken's Take-Away. it's very expensive, so it's just an occasional treat.

Wayarie 02-18-2007 01:01 PM

i absalutly LOVE chiniese food:p :D :p