Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

View Poll Results: Have you ever worn desiger clothing, accesories, or purfume (or other)?
Yes 79 73.83%
No 28 26.17%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 12-31-2008, 05:41 PM

At my school you hit a wall of Hollister and Abercrombie, so I lead away from those. The only things I have worthy of Brand names are some Garage and American Eagle. In my town, we lack stores, so you have to go out of town to get your clothes.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Lena_x (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to Lena_x
Default 12-31-2008, 05:56 PM

Hollister is cute, but I only wear their winter stuff (sweaters, coats, scarves). I feel very uncomfortable in their graphic tees and stuff, I don't really know why.

I hate the girls who only shop there and get the disgusting, low-cut shirts, and walk around like they are the best thing since sliced bread.

Signature by kkloobie
Click the banner to go to my site.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 12-31-2008, 07:27 PM

I only have one hollister shirt. It cost me $20 and it got a hole in it a month later. I most shopo at Target and Kohls, sometimes Hot Topic. Just depends on what I want. XD

baby, you got me. ♥
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 12-31-2008, 08:14 PM

I don't actually shop anywhere, I go out of town and hit the first mall I come to and go there. XD So I just have to hope that mall isn't just for men.

(#35 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 12-31-2008, 08:25 PM

They have entire malls in Canada dedicated to men? o.O
woah. I must go there to pick up some hot Canadains XD

One thing I don't undersatnd about designer labels is what really makes them so much better?

baby, you got me. ♥
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 12-31-2008, 08:29 PM

There isn't a difference. If you had a plain white Hollister shirt with the logo on the front and copied the logo on another plain white shirt bought from say Wal Mart, there wouldn't be much of a difference. Except the price.

(#37 (permalink))
Old
xRetroRainbow (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-01-2009, 01:13 AM

I really like the shirts with the cute sayings on them (kinda like graphic tees or graphic tees)
I have this one from this place called Vanity and it has like 10 black sheep and 1 whit sheep and it says Dont follow the heard
:]]
aaaaand Tenisha's right
but people would usually choose the label over the actual shirt

dance like no one's watching
just please don't fall.
avvie/siggy;
glitter-graphics.com
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Lena_x (Offline)
Shuni

Default 01-01-2009, 04:38 PM

And if you copied the logo onto a wal-mart shirt you could get in trouble for copyright. And I like hollister for their winter stuff, which I've said. Their graphic tees are crappy. I have one boy's hollister shirt that i use as a sleepshirt (long story behind that...) and the two graphic tees I have are for in the summer because they stretch. Well, all their clothes stretch. It kind of sucks. But their sweaters are made out of a good material, but their jackets shed. Yuck.

I don't like the clothes at wal-mart. I have bought some tank tops there but that's about it, I just have trouble finding shirts that I would want to wear. It's not the name, it's just the style. Same with target. I shop there for everything else, though - makeup, perfume, jewelry, shoes...and they have great disney pajama pants. C:

Signature by kkloobie

(#39 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 01-01-2009, 10:06 PM

Well I wasn't going to actually do it, I was meaning hypothetically. Wal Mart has great stuff, their pajamas are the best, they are so comfy and they have great patterns. I can't say much about Hollister though, I don't have any Hollister, all I know is everyone here wears it because they travel to Seattle to get it. One girl made her mother take her ther just to go to Hollister -_-

(#40 (permalink))
Old
Lena_x (Offline)
Shuni

Default 01-01-2009, 10:38 PM

I have to go south of town to go to hollister so m mom only takes me if we're going to plato's closet or I have christmas or birthday money. The store is dark and I bought a lip gloss for my friend in a great shade and then outside I found out it was much too dark. It made me mad. But yeah, wal-mart is great. They have really cute purses too. I have a cute polka dot one I take everywhere. And it's rainbow so it maches everything (:

But one store I can't stand is Abercrombie. I went in there one time with a friend and we tried on these shirts, and their large was too small for me. I was like, "WTF?" I'm not fat or anything...

Signature by kkloobie