Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

View Poll Results: Do you think HOt Topic is Exspensive?
no way 10 19.61%
yes! 41 80.39%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
kimber892003 (Offline)
Guru

Rating: 1 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 08-17-2005, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_sister_smile
um, well....I didn't know that hot topic items were on ebay. Or are you suggesting it as an alternative to hot topic?? anyways, its a good idea. Thanks
Actually, It was more like finding deals there at eBay. You can find some new & used brand items there. Hot Topic might be one, I'll have to go do a search.

EDIT: Found one lot available (make that two):
http://cgi.ebay.com/Punk-Goth-Sz-SM-...QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/4-PIECE-GOTHIC-C...QQcmdZViewItem
Sorry for the long links lol.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to why_00
Default 08-18-2005, 04:18 PM

yes for clothing hot topic is very expensive bu there jelery is an ok price but i usually go ther to buy my hair die.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
MissRep (Offline)
Professional

Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-19-2005, 12:37 PM

I only walked in to that store once because my sister was desperate for a trucker hat but ended up getting one at Spencers Gifts. I actually thought it was kind of scary..... But i bet you once im older i'd be into that stuff...
(#14 (permalink))
Old
stArlightx3 (Offline)
Guru

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to stArlightx3 Send a message via MSN to stArlightx3
Default 08-19-2005, 06:42 PM

One time i asked meh mom if we could go in there adn i saw this ugly pair of neon pink streachy pants

Cost of pants : about 65 dollas

claudio sanchez makes my heart beat, STOP!
(#15 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 08-20-2005, 02:39 AM

It is expensive! XD
'Specially to someone who does most of her shopping at Wal-Mart. ^^;;

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
naughty_girl_89

Default 08-20-2005, 03:24 AM

I hate hot topic, supre etc as I never have any cash it's just as well ^^ I'd rather shop at those cute lil asion shops and second hand shops because you never know what you'll find
(#17 (permalink))
Old
cello_star13 (Offline)
Silent

Send a message via AIM to cello_star13
Default 08-21-2005, 02:48 PM

actually, i agree it's way too much to spend on clothes. which might surprise some of you considering i come from a school where everybody carries designer handbags and wears clothes from places like abercrombie or other comparable places. some of it even costs more. i have a really good friend and i went to the mall with her and she spent almost all her money (and she brought over 100 dollars) in one store, new york and company. i bought a pair of shoes, but they were on sale for seventeen dollars. but i don't shop that often, and i've never been in hot topic, because my mom's scared of it and my friends don't really like it, even though i would like some fairy stuff. ok well anyway that rambled a bit lol.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
dudettel (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 12 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to dudettel
Default 08-21-2005, 03:40 PM

I found a gorgeous new york and company blouse in goodwill for 2 bucks. =) its in great condition.

Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. Oscar Wilde
(#19 (permalink))
Old
MsCynMind (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Send a message via Yahoo to MsCynMind
Default 08-24-2005, 12:04 AM

I do find it expensive at the store but that is why I also hit up
Hot Topics website too. I compare the website and the store
at the mall or I just raid my bothers closet!! LOL
(#20 (permalink))
Old
XxKinTsuchixX (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Default 05-01-2008, 08:17 PM

I've had a wishlist on Hot Topic about last year, and not too many things are expensive.