Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
kittiekat001 (Offline)
Professional

Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-20-2005, 06:09 PM

I belive in killing an animal for food. But, I still don't agree with animal fur,
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-20-2005, 06:13 PM

I'm fine with fur, eating meat, hunting, etc as long as every part of the animal is used. I don't like wearing fur although I would not turn away a nice fur blanket.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 03-24-2005, 02:28 PM

I like leather....but fur. Gah, dun like that very much. Doesn't look good, except on one person. Sesshy! ^.^

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Mystic_love (Offline)
Professional

Send a message via AIM to Mystic_love Send a message via MSN to Mystic_love Send a message via Yahoo to Mystic_love
Default 03-25-2005, 06:45 PM

Not into anything that requires to kill something. I'm a vegetarian, and have a club against this stuff.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Baby_Boo_83 (Offline)
Professional

Send a message via AIM to Baby_Boo_83 Send a message via MSN to Baby_Boo_83 Send a message via Yahoo to Baby_Boo_83
Default 04-06-2005, 12:44 PM

I like meat and leather, but not so much with the fur thing because I don't think it is right to kill a animal just for its fur, but what can we do
(#16 (permalink))
Old
ab2222 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 04-24-2005, 12:43 PM

No
I h8 it when ppl kill animals for their fur
it is evil and horrible
it should be banned all over the world!

-x-ab2222-x-

(#17 (permalink))
Old
nickysticky10 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Default 07-25-2005, 11:25 PM

no i think killing animals for there fur is cruel
(#18 (permalink))
Old
RoxyChix99 (Offline)
Guru

Send a message via AIM to RoxyChix99 Send a message via MSN to RoxyChix99 Send a message via Yahoo to RoxyChix99
Default 07-26-2005, 02:26 PM

I ABSOLUTELY HATE HATE HATE IT when people kill animals for their fur. It's not right, and it's horrible to walk around wearing an animal. I hate it when people test things on animals too...it's all horrible.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
likealot (Offline)
Guru

Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Default 11-04-2005, 11:08 AM

No, I do not think it is "cool" to kill animals for their furs.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Default 12-20-2007, 08:58 PM

I personally think that killing an animal for their fur is wrong. It makes many animals become extint or put on the endangered lists. I also don't like Faux fur because its still fur. I don't have anything fur related or anything.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3