Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

View Poll Results: What Kind?
UGGs 0 0%
Converse 6 33.33%
Osiris 0 0%
DC 1 5.56%
Flip Flops 5 27.78%
Others 6 33.33%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
D3SP0 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-31-2011, 08:56 PM

I LOVE Uggs, but they're only good for winter/fall/spring. For summer, I really like Toms. They're also good for other seasons too

Signature by: Keewee
Click Here for a doll
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 07-31-2011, 09:59 PM

During the school year, I usually only wear converse. Winter is the only time where I switch between a pair of waterproof work boots and galoshes since NYC is really slushy with huge puddles.

This summer, I've stuck primarily to flip flops. I'm considering making a shoe change and am going to spend big money on some boots that I'll probably start wearing instead of my cons. I'd just like a nice pair of curb stompers.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 08-01-2011, 12:03 PM

The beginning of school I usually wear flats or sandals. Then when it starts to get colder I wear my boots. Then, during the end I wear sandals and flats again. I only wear my tennis shoes during Athletics because I don't like the appearance and because I have horrible ingrown toenails and wearing tennis shoes isn't good for them.

In summer, I usually wear flip flops or sandals. My feet would get too hot here.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
PalmettoMoonCEH (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-01-2011, 05:02 PM

Rainbow flip flops (not colorful flip flops, the brown Rainbows) for most of the year and for the two months it gets under 60 here, Sperries and boots. Not Uggs, just any cute boots I can find in Dillards.

Rainbows are the most comfortable shoes. However, I prefer bare feet.

Catherine][Elizabeth

I want to be in the sand, under a palm tree, on the coast of somewhere beautiful...

Lalala i ka la hanahana,
Me ke kai hoene I ka pu'e one
I'm new on TDP forums & it's nice meeting all of you! I love messages so hit me up! :]
(#15 (permalink))
Old
LillyAwesome (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-25-2013, 07:19 PM

Flip flops!

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 07:09 PM

I've really been trying to find my own style this year and I have really bought some really awesome shoes.

Which includes these wedge sneakers from Vera Wang that I got at Khol's for $19.00! (Originally $90.00)

These flats from ZigiSoho which were originally $70.00 but I think we paid around $30.00 because we got them at Famous Footwear. Mine are like the picture but they are black.

And lastly these sandals from Steve Madden which I got from Famous Wear, too. They were also $70.00 and probably got them for around $30.00

I love shoes. ^^

(#17 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-31-2013, 09:32 PM

OMG, I have an OBSESSION with wedge sneakers. They are AWESOME.

Those spiked shoes are cool too - I've never seen anything like them.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 09:50 PM

I really like them too -- they are the perfect cause they look causal but classy.

The spiked shoes are so cute but they gave me terrible blisters. I guess I need to wear socks.