Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#71 (permalink))
Old
KaraKupkakex (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 2.60 Average
Send a message via MSN to KaraKupkakex
Default 06-05-2010, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYourPrincess View Post
Fashion trends that I can't stand?

The whole scene crap. I really hate scene kids attitudes. Really. Most of them are snobby.
And their hair. I cannot stand their hair. It looks like a horrible ratty nest. And the drawn on eyebrows and to much eyeliner...that isn't even applied correctly.
I know this a tad bit awkward, But you dont know where the 'scene' style came off from.. Its a version of Visual Kei , which is way better than 'scene',i think that style is pointless,so i have more visual kei in my outfits/makeup.quote]

Yoh

Last edited by Miranda_ : 06-05-2010 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Kindly don't try to get around the filter.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#72 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 06-06-2010, 05:14 PM

Lol. Yes. I know what visual kei is. I've known what it is for...oh...5 years now?
Haha, and visual kei, for your information, is not a style of dress. It's a style of music.

Visual kei means "visual style rock". So, maybe the next time you try to tell me what I do and do not know, you'll do a little bit more research on the topic.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#73 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 06-06-2010, 08:40 PM

People using Leggings as pants. Most nastiest/annoying thing ever. I hate it so much. The only tuime you can wear them without shorts or a shirt wither looking trashy is with a dress. Seriously, no one wants to see skin tight lower body on you. :P

baby, you got me. ♥
(#74 (permalink))
Old
Moon_Crescent (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-06-2010, 08:44 PM

Ugh, I hate it when people where leggings without a skirt/ shorts/dress. You can see there undies.Yea, don't wanna see that.

Also, Twilight shirts. Get. A Life.

My DeviantArt

MoonCrescent
(#75 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 06-07-2010, 02:05 AM

If they ever WEAR undies!

And I can't dis the Twilight shirts, because I own a crap load of Harry Potter shirts...and Lord of the Rings...and Star Wars...

Okay...maybe I DO need a life.

I just don't like leggings. I think that they're a bit tacky, to be honest. And I HATE ripped jeans.

I don't see the point. Wasting a perfectly good pair of jeans like that. Jeans are expensive! If my jeans have holes in them, it's from years of use.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#76 (permalink))
Old
Moon_Crescent (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Default 06-07-2010, 10:20 AM

I personally hate jeans. Me, I'm a flexible person, and if I can't be limber, I'm not happy. I rip mine a little to let them breathe. Grrrr...at band concerts we either are going casual (band t-shirt with jeans) or formal (dress/skirt/suit).

What's up with the skinny jeans with all those weird designs? My friend had some NEON pink skinny jeans, then came to school the next day with white NEON skinny jeans with triangle designs on them. Next, she came to school with NEON yellow skinny jeans.

I enjoy still being able to see.

My DeviantArt

MoonCrescent
(#77 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-07-2010, 10:43 AM

Wearing ANYTHING that's dirty and sagging. Ew. You can at least put on clothes that fit you properly and are clean, you know, before you leave the house. -.- No-one wants to see you wearing filthy trousers that show your disgusting, skid marked underwear. X_x

(#78 (permalink))
Old
orangedino67 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Default 07-16-2010, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Wearing ANYTHING that's dirty and sagging. Ew. You can at least put on clothes that fit you properly and are clean, you know, before you leave the house. -.- No-one wants to see you wearing filthy trousers that show your disgusting, skid marked underwear. X_x
I was JUST about to say that!
I hate it! at our school dance a girl came with white jeacket that had tons of stains, and she looked horrible. Her family has money, but she is just lazy I guess...

girls that dress like sl*ts going out to simple places.
I saw a girl had her hair all high, shirt so high up, it was right under her belly button, and super short shorts, (note* she was like, late 20's or 30's)
a load of make-up on, and carrying a sack of potatoes and popcorn.

Baggy pants. My friend Niko went up to this guy named Alex and tugged on his pants, ever so slightly, and his pants fell down. Good thing he was wearing red boxers with blue polka dots. (not that we couldnt see them clear enough already....)

Avi&Siggy by xxMeggieMaggot

tumblr.
(#79 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-17-2010, 07:13 AM

Exactly, it's called "underwear" for a reason; it's meant to be hidden most of the time. -.- The same goes for "private parts"; they are supposed to be private. No-one should be wearing jeans that are so low slung that they expose parts of you that aren't meant to be on public display. It just looks desperate and sl*tty.

(#80 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-17-2010, 12:56 PM

My brother sags his pants. -.- I hate it, but he just ignored me when I tell him that no one wants to see his butt cheeks jiggling beneath his boxers as he walks... he has a very girlie butt, so it's disturbing.