Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61 (permalink))
Old
Shiraku

Default 04-12-2010, 05:09 PM

Girls who dress like streetwalkers. Period...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#62 (permalink))
Old
KaraKupkakex (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 2.60 Average
Send a message via MSN to KaraKupkakex
Default 04-13-2010, 08:01 PM

Aha i love how you guys say 'preppy'..blame it all on those kind of people..

I abosulutely cant spell,but i hate when people have like Huge SEPTUMS! it drives me crazy,i mean little ones are fine,but ones that are thicker than a bolt is just crazy.
Oh and Snake bites are getting too much,its like everyone has them now -.-
lol.
i also hate when Bigger Girls wear like skinny jeans and a tight t-shirt,i dont mean to be mean,butt uuh.. its just not a pleasent sight. i get that your very happy about yourselve but just keep it a little baggy..not so SKin tight..

Yoh
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#63 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-13-2010, 09:22 PM

^I hate it when people wear anything skin tight PERIOD.

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
(#64 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-18-2010, 08:42 AM

Especially if the person is wearing a pair of jeans or a top that's two sizes too small, or even smaller than that. -.- Look, if you take a size eighteen, shoe horning yourself into a fourteen will not make you magically that size; it just makes you bulge out. And no, we do not want to see your muffin top or backfat, either.

(#65 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 05-18-2010, 02:24 PM

When I was at the local amusement park, there was this girl being taken away by security becaus ehe shorts were so short that you could see her butt cheeks quite clearly. No, she wasn't overweight in the slightest, but that doesn't matter to me; it was a PUBLIC park that FAMILIES attend; little kids don't need to see that! It's revolting!

(#66 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 05-26-2010, 03:42 AM

Fashion trends that I can't stand?

The whole scene crap. I really hate scene kids attitudes. Really. Most of them are snobby.
And their hair. I cannot stand their hair. It looks like a horrible ratty nest. And the drawn on eyebrows and to much eyeliner...that isn't even applied correctly.

I'll be the first to admit that I wear crocs. Lol. Not because they're trendy, but because I'm on my feet almost all day, and those are the most comfortable shoe I have ever put my foot in!

And I do like booty shorts. Lol. Cut offs! Woo! I' live in the country (I'm talking population: 500)...and if I'm going mudding or frog giggin'...then I'm wearing the least amount of clothes I can get away with. Because then I don't have a huge mess to clean up.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#67 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-04-2010, 01:38 AM

At the moment *it's winter here* I really hate seeing people still wearing super short shorts and tops that barely cover what should be covered O.o
I don't want to sound whingey but it's pretty disgusting to have to look at people who wear hardly wear anything at all and should at least put on something semi-decent.

(#68 (permalink))
Old
jellydino (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 1 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-05-2010, 03:03 AM

The whole boots teamed with a super short dress and the whole gladiators and skirt dress thing.

I, make dollz.
(#69 (permalink))
Old
Moon_Crescent (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-05-2010, 12:18 PM

I hatehatehatehate the short-shorts fad. Ugh. With boots. Mix abercrombie in there in you got the normal 6th grader. Ugh, when I was in 6th grade, I stuck to t-shirts and comfy pants. Even the 5th and 6th graders are trying to make their bo0bs look big. It's disgusting.

My DeviantArt

MoonCrescent
(#70 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-05-2010, 01:06 PM

I hate it when people wear 2 Soffee (sp?) shorts and then they fold up on shorts to see the other shorts

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]