Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-31-2009, 06:18 PM

Urgh, I loath crocs. They are quite clearly the most ugliest shoes ever, and they must make people's feet all sweaty and gross. X_x

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
angel_baby128 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to angel_baby128 Send a message via Yahoo to angel_baby128
Default 07-31-2009, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Urgh, I loath crocs. They are quite clearly the most ugliest shoes ever, and they must make people's feet all sweaty and gross. X_x
^^^^Ugh, so true. I hate when ppl wear crocs with a dress. like a nice dress. And (no offense to anyone) i don't like when preppy ppl try to dress all cool and punk. they can't pull it off, sorry.

STAND.OUT
Avii byy: xXGrimReaperXx
SiggyDoll Byy: Muffin_Loverr
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
crystal_garcia

Default ugh - 09-20-2009, 01:37 AM

Fat girls waren skinny jeans is gross
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-20-2009, 07:58 AM

^That is not a fashion trend; everybody knows THAT is a fashion don't. So if all you're going to do is be nasty to fat girls and not talk about actual trends, leave the thread.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 09-26-2009, 03:51 PM

Plaid doesn't bother me, but what does is I wore a LOT of plaid in around last May, and everyone at school was going, 'Tenisha, you have to stop wearing plaid!'
And now EVERYONE is wearing plaid. It's kind of annoying because I don't go around telling everyone that they wear plaid and shouldn't. Geez.

Anyways. I really don't like those Jean appearance-like leggings. It's NOT okay to just wear them and say they are jeans. Do they know how sl*tty they look?! Especially if the shirt they wear doesn't cover their butts. No one wants to see everything you have thank you very much.

That's all I got for now...XD

(#46 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-26-2009, 05:06 PM

I know what you mean about the leggings Tenisha. I think people call them jeggings. O_o I saw someone wearing them with converse and a big poofy hoodie the other day. It wasn't attractive.
Also I think those jeans that have fake creases on them. So it looks really unnatural if you have something in your pocket because the "creases" just go straight across. I don't know why, it just annoys me.
(#47 (permalink))
Old
angel_baby128 (Offline)
Shuni

Send a message via AIM to angel_baby128 Send a message via Yahoo to angel_baby128
Default 09-26-2009, 09:13 PM

I do not like short shorts and boots. A lot of people in my school do that and it looks really sl*tty.

STAND.OUT
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 09-26-2009, 09:26 PM

Haha they are called 'jeggings'?! That's hilarious. XD

^
It is. Short shorts (or any shorts for that matter) is a summer item of clothing. Boots are a winter item. If you're wearing the boots an shorts in the summer, man, your feet are going to SWEAT. If it's in the winter, you're going to catch a very bad cold. It's stupid. That's like wearing a mini skirt with a trench coat.

(#49 (permalink))
Old
angel_baby128 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 09-26-2009, 09:30 PM

Hahaahaaa! Jeggings...

I don't like when someone will wear neon pants then a neon top....talk about an eyesore....

STAND.OUT
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-27-2009, 05:18 PM

Shorts with tights. Just, ugh. If it's cold out, then wear jeans or something. Also footless tights, especially when worn with shorts or capri pants. I just think they look ugly particularly when teamed with ballet pumps. -.-