Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-17-2009, 07:16 AM

I'm the same way Hayley! Actually, I'm a bit top-heavy now. xD

I'ts like the clothing stores either expect you to have no figure or just a little bit. >> But what about a girl like me?

Also, there's this store that always has cute clothes, but when I go, I cna't find anything that looks good on me because I'm smack dab in the middle between plus and small. x.x The smallest of the plus won't fit, and the largest of the small fits but doen'st look good on my figure! What's a girl to do?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-17-2009, 03:55 PM

I also hate it when stores don't have shoes or trainers above a size 6, and they make you feel like a big clumpy yeti if you have feet bigger than that, and point you in the direction of the boys' trainers. -.-

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-17-2009, 08:21 PM

>> I wear 6.5s... XD I have small but fat feet.

I hate all shoes, because the ones wide enough for my feet are usually an inch and a half too long. GAH! My feet are short in length, skinny at the ankles, but branch out a lot at the toes, so it's nearly impossible to find a good fit on my feet.

(#34 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-17-2009, 08:27 PM

My shoe size is 8. Well, really they're 7.5, but 8s fit, too. :P I have bunion problems though, so I have a wider toe-box. It hurts to wear certain types of heels, and they end up making my foot look really deformed.

Ohh, I don't like ripped jeans. I mean, I kind of do, but when they're so ripped that you look like a hobo... it just looks sloppy. I have a pair of lightly distressed and ripped jeans, and my dad's always like, "There's a couple holes in those pants. Time to throw them away." XD
(#35 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-29-2009, 11:24 PM

Wahah I wear 7 or 8. My converse is 8. XDD

Yeah when I wear my skinny jeans (which are stretchy O_O! but they're skinny...lolwut) I usually wear just a tshirt that isn't too tight and if it's tight I always always always wear a jacket ovre it D':

My sense of fashion is probably the worst, ever.

I can't stand crocs. They're too expensive and look `fugly to me. I know they're really comfortable but some people wear them to school and it looks ugly 'specially when you're wearing a skirt. >__<

`is picky`

You know, I'm fat so I can't ever wear a tank top without wearing a jacket x__x; Gosh, I need to lose weight

And I don't really like ripped jeans. Sometimes they're ripped and you rip them more on accident and then tehy spread to weird palces with the rips :/
(#36 (permalink))
Old
angel_baby128 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to angel_baby128 Send a message via Yahoo to angel_baby128
Default 07-31-2009, 12:40 PM

Omsk noirmali I totally agree about crocs...they're really ugly i can't stand them. I don't like when guys wear girl jeans
Actually they can pull them off...I kinda like it XD

STAND.OUT
Avii byy: xXGrimReaperXx
SiggyDoll Byy: Muffin_Loverr
(#37 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-31-2009, 12:53 PM

ok, I don't like when girls wear those Ugg boots with shorts, like in the summer. How do your feet not sweat in those things?

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 07-31-2009, 02:17 PM

^
Any boots of the sorts in the summer with shorts. Boots are great paired with the right things, just please, let your feet breathe in the hot weather.

(#39 (permalink))
Old
Xandella (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Default 07-31-2009, 02:40 PM

ugh. Crocs. i hate those frikkin things. they're so amazingly UGLY.
bleh.

oh and another thing.
not to be mean or anything i swear.
but when like overweight girls wear tank tops that are rolled up to show their stomach. and then have their bra straps showing. and when they wear short shorts with it, and then have their thongs showing. it's nasty. i'm sorry.
and i'm not saying its good on slim people either.
its just nasty
(#40 (permalink))
Old
angel_baby128 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Send a message via AIM to angel_baby128 Send a message via Yahoo to angel_baby128
Default 07-31-2009, 04:50 PM

I totally can't stand amazingly eyesore-tastic outfits (like the things Lady Gaga wears for example)

I also don't like when ppl's thongs are showing either. Like, wtf? Seriously, couldn't ppl hav a little more respect for themselves than that?

I also really hate those athletic running shoes. They're ugly and hurt my feet. Everybody wears them in gym...even if they wore sneakers that day they'll change into running shoes.

I stick with converse.

STAND.OUT
Avii byy: xXGrimReaperXx
SiggyDoll Byy: Muffin_Loverr