Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
xoCrystalLeeox

Default 07-15-2009, 12:41 PM

~I hate crocs. Especially since they have high-heeled ones now.

~I also really dislike those hoodies they sell at the boardwalks with the neon paint splatters that have 50 different animal prints on them at the same time. I hope someone knows what I'm talking about so I don't sound crazy lol.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-15-2009, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHayleyDoll View Post
Another fashion trend I fall victim too, Aihana. Jeans and flip flops. I think it's cute. I also love jeans and heels. Or jeans and converse. Jeans are just so versatile. :P I can go from casual, to slightly more formal, to even more casual. xD

Did I mention yet how I HATE skinny jeans? Coloured skinny jeans (you know, in vivid red, yellow, purple, etc.) are cute, but I hate just regular skinny jeans. I have a pair. They're so difficult to get on because they're tight all around (and they tend to slip down my bum because they can make it all the way to the top of my hips >.>). I especially don't like this trend, not because of it's low comfort level, but I really can't stand when bigger girls wear them. Skinny jeans are made to emphasize a slender figure, not to make anyone's legs look thinner. Don't they realize that it's NOT FLATTERING unless you have the right body type? All clothing is like that. Like me, I can't wear certain types of t-shirts because they make my chest look even bigger, and it just looks... Pamela Anderson-like. XD

Now I feel horrible because I'm a bigger girl and I wear skinny jeans sometimes xD

But I love wearing skinny jeans with a skirt on top of them, so my thighs don't showup too freaking much. ;-;

Hmm. I hate people who go around wearing bad lowquality cosplay. XD

And....
I hate neon pants. x__x; They kill my eyes. XD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-16-2009, 03:22 PM

There's nothing too wrong with wearing skinny jeans if you're big, as long as you wear a floaty top over it. It's the girls who wear a cropped top or short t-shirt, meaning that they have a big disgusting muffin top. X_x

(#24 (permalink))
Old
ponyboy (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-16-2009, 03:33 PM

i don't like muffin tops, booty shorts, really short skirts, baggy jeans, guys wearingt skinny jeans,leggings,tatoos and peircings. theese fads get on my nerves, doesn't matter who's wearing them

Avatar by saraSKELLINGTONsiggy made by Rameboe and jordanashley
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-16-2009, 04:05 PM

Ponyboy, a muffin top isn't a fashion trend. It's a term for a roll of fat that hangs over someone's waistband.

(#26 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-16-2009, 04:42 PM

Of course, that's caused by the terrible fashion trend of non-breathable pants. xD

Yeah, the problem with big girls and skinny jeans is that 1) the skinny jeans normally don't fit properly, and 2) most big girls I see wearing skinny jeans also wear really tight tops and I just hate when people's clothes don't fit right.

Another fashion trend I dislike; when people's BRAS don't fit. Sometimes it's incredibly obvious. Some people wear ones that are too big, and sometimes people wear ones that are too small. I understand people don't purposely do this, but can't they get themselves sized professionally or something? I know the people working at lingerie/underwear stores can do that for you. If you're too embarrassed for that, then measure yourself and use an online bra-size calculator thing... >.>
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-16-2009, 04:44 PM

Also I know it sounds b*tchy, but I've seen girls wearing dresses that were obviously made for b'usty girls, with the top bit sagging cuz they just don't have the chest to fill the dress. Why wear a dress designed that way if you can't fufill requirements?

(#28 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-16-2009, 04:51 PM

^ Too true; that bothers me, and it doens't make a girl look good.

there are lots of girls here like what Hayley is talking about; they think they can pull off skinny jeans and a tight shirt when it just makes them look trashy.

I have what I'm pretty sure is called a curvy tummy, so I tend to like roomier shirts and floweier dress tops, as they flatter my figure witohut brining out my tummy... though it's mild. I just hate it when girls like me or larger wear tops obviously itnended for girls with B's and no stomach.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-16-2009, 09:14 PM

I hate it when girls wear tube tops with their bra straps sticking right up like they're proud of them or something. It doesn't look good, and if the back slides down then that part of your bra's showing too. Most tube tops have a built-in bra, wear a strapless, or even tuck the straps in if you have to, but why would anyone want to flaunt them like that?
I have skinny jeans, but they're not super tight. They're actually a bit loose around the legs(mainly the calves and waist). I can't stand super-skinny jeans. I've never worn them, but my friend wears them and they're so tight they leave marks on her waist and practically cut it when she sits. She said she has to actually lie down on her bed to get them done up. why bother wearing them if you can barely breath in them? I don't know how she can sit in them. >.> I normally have a thing about loose clothing, (unless they're meant to be loose) I don't like the feel of it, but jeans and other pants are the exception for me.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-16-2009, 10:41 PM

I'm guilty of the strapless top (or a tank top, more likely for me) and bra straps one. xD I'm just too lazy, and in the fall/winter, I usually wear a sweater over top anyway, so no one sees.

I hate that too, Miranda. >.> Like for grad, some girl wore an adorable strapless dress that someone with my body type would look cute it, but she's skinny as a rail and an A-cup. She had to use clear straps to keep it up.

You know what else I dislike? How clothes (jeans, particularly) don't seem to be made for hourglass shaped women. When I buy jeans, I either have to suffer from in being too tight around my hips, or wear a belt with a bigger size. I always could try getting it tailored, but I'm not so sure about that. And with shirts, I just can't wear anything with a higher neckline. It makes my bo0bs look way huge. For me, I like swoop necks (the ones that show off the shoulders) and tank tops. :P