Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#91 (permalink))
Old
Daenelia (Offline)
Bonita

Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-26-2011, 10:51 AM

Uggs. Especially in summer. Agreed. It seems to be universal.

Girls under 7 dressed up exactly like their 20something mom. Inlcuding mini-heels. It's just sad.

Being an XXXXL sized girl and being convinced that one X less will fit you too. IT WON'T! If you are big, at least dress appropriatly. Same goes for skinny girls that dress too baggy. Be yourself.

And short jumpsuits, they are not appropriate to wear to school or the office. They look like play-clothes for a toddler, barely suitable for wearing to the beach when you're an adult.

To hear with Eyes belongs to Love's Fine Wit - Shakespeare
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#92 (permalink))
Old
xCaptain (Offline)
Silent

Default 04-26-2011, 09:37 PM

Bootyshorts.

God those things are awful. It's like the line between underwear and shorts.

Put some regular big-girl shorts on people. We don't need to see your butt.

Av by Me
Sig by Meggie!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#93 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-27-2011, 07:52 AM

I will also state that I hate dungerees; apologies to anyone who likes them, but in my opinion any girl wearing a set looks like a hillbillie.

(#94 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-27-2011, 04:20 PM

Sperrys. My god they look awful. It's a mix of moccasins and guys shoes. Dear lord I think they look really unattractive.

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
(#95 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 04-29-2011, 12:34 PM

With summer right around the corner, I am reminded how much I hate the whole bra/bathing suit and fishnet shirt combo. Just don't do it ladies, there is no way to avoid looking like a hooker like that. Also, seriously, no one wants to have the goods pushed all up in their face. I can live without it.

Also, this new thing I've been seeing Blake Lively wear around: low cut shirts/dresses with bedazzled bras. WTF. No other response, it just makes me mad that she thinks we all should have to see her plastic surgery "benefits" 24/7. No one who is real should do it either, its just plain tacky.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#96 (permalink))
Old
xxMeggieMaggot (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Default 05-10-2011, 02:34 AM

Not sure if this counts but lately everyone at my school has been putting in extensions - and thats ok - but the extensions are SUCH BAD QUALITY. The term we use is "ratty". They just look horrible, knotted and synthetic. Gah.

blue_tornado ♥
(#97 (permalink))
Old
PalmettoMoonCEH (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Default 08-01-2011, 05:11 PM

I love Sperries, haha!

Those long dresses. I can't think of the name right now, but I hate them. Especially on short girls like myself. :/

Catherine][Elizabeth

I want to be in the sand, under a palm tree, on the coast of somewhere beautiful...

Lalala i ka la hanahana,
Me ke kai hoene I ka pu'e one
I'm new on TDP forums & it's nice meeting all of you! I love messages so hit me up! :]
(#98 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-10-2011, 04:35 PM

Maxi dresses, I think you mean. Those only really look good on tall girls.

(#99 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-12-2012, 08:39 PM

I hate snap-backs. Like the hats that guys used to wear in like the 90's. I guess girls wore them too. But I hate hate hate them. Sure, they looked good in the 90's. But seriously, don't try to bring them back. 80's retro still isn't totally in.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
(#100 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-16-2012, 08:00 AM

Capris and cropped shirts when it's minus temperatures out there. Blue, goose-pimpled skin does not look good and guess what, those guys aren't admiring you, they're laughing at you cuz you look so stupid wearing summer clothes on a frosty day. Put a darn coat on, you look ridiculous.