Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Horselover_101 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-03-2010, 09:22 AM

lol .. i have a pair of UGGs .... im not able to wear them much .. but i love them all the same ... although they aren't your classic UGG ... here is a photo ...

ok .. they are ont purple .. they are brown but i couldn't find the brown ones on the site .. .and since i luv purpole ... i decided to put this picture ... but it is quite obvious why i cannot wear them right now ... it is snowing ... and of course they would get really ruined if i wore them ...

lol Heva - mine have a really weird sole so i don't walk properly either ... :P

Horselover_101 - Merry Christmas every1

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
TinkerBell1995 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-07-2010, 08:03 PM

I have a pair of fake ones that I got from Target, and I love them. I do agree that people look silly wearing them with shorts in the summer, but they were created for male surfers in Australia so I guess they think they can wear them all year round.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!