Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

View Poll Results: What do you think looks worse?
Visible bra straps underneath a tubetop (or corset) 9 23.08%
No bra at all 30 76.92%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Izzy_zy_Rocker (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default What do you think is worse? - 12-06-2008, 10:43 AM

Who ever was the idiot to convince the world one cannot wear a bra underneath a tubetop?
If I dislike looking like a **** (pardon my french) then I should have the right to wear a bra underneath my tubetop without a complete stranger walking up to me and telling me I "have no sense of style". Because, and I quote: "Visible bra straps are really tacky".
Oh, really? And then I suppose a single piece of elastic cloth on top of furthermore bare ******* is considered classy and decent then?!
Who's with me on this?

Edit: It appears there's no need to apologise for my language, since it all gets censored. :] Good, I was already afraid I might've been to explicit for younger people. : P

Siggy Doll: Antimaie

Last edited by Izzy_zy_Rocker : 12-06-2008 at 10:46 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-07-2008, 01:55 PM

Well, you could always wear a strapless bra, or one with clear straps. I think not wearing a bra with a tube top is trashy, because what if it slid down? Who cares if your straps are showing? There is actually a rule at my school about any part of your bra showing..dumb.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 12-07-2008, 02:06 PM

My Opinion: Tubetops look sle.ezy anyways.

But you should be able to wear a bra, it might help keep it up more too, I wouldn't know, I've never wore one.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-07-2008, 02:28 PM

xD Oops, I voted for what I thought was better.

It depends on how big your bo'obs are. People with a bigger chest should wear bras, but like the others said, try a strapless one.

I hate it when people with a bigger chest don't wear bras. It looks gross. I would know, I'm one of those larger chested people. -_-

I always wear bras under tube-tops (which I don't often wear) or tank-tops where the straps are showing. And my bras are all neon colours - except for one black push-up one and one white one. The others are orange, green, and blue. xD
(#5 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-07-2008, 03:21 PM

I wear tanks, not tubes; I don't have the confidence to pull off a tube. XD

As for bras, I own all extremely plain, cheap sports bras. That's because in one year I went form a large B to just below a small D, and the sports bras are the only ones that fit witohut going to the store and buying some stupid bras where money could be spent elsewhere.

Oh, and the colored ones cost way more than the plain; I'm not spending extra money on sometihng no one will see.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-07-2008, 04:07 PM

Actually, the ones I bought were cheaper then the plain ones - that's why I bought them. And they look funky. xD

Yeah, I went from a large A to a large C within about a year. xD Now I fit best in a 32 or 34 D.