Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Fashion (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/fashion/)
-   -   What do you think is worse? (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/fashion/20199-what-do-you-think-worse.html)

Izzy_zy_Rocker 12-06-2008 10:43 AM

What do you think is worse?

Who ever was the idiot to convince the world one cannot wear a bra underneath a tubetop?
If I dislike looking like a **** (pardon my french) then I should have the right to wear a bra underneath my tubetop without a complete stranger walking up to me and telling me I "have no sense of style". Because, and I quote: "Visible bra straps are really tacky".
Oh, really? And then I suppose a single piece of elastic cloth on top of furthermore bare ******* is considered classy and decent then?!
Who's with me on this?

Edit: It appears there's no need to apologise for my language, since it all gets censored. :] Good, I was already afraid I might've been to explicit for younger people. : P

Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX 12-07-2008 01:55 PM

Well, you could always wear a strapless bra, or one with clear straps. I think not wearing a bra with a tube top is trashy, because what if it slid down? Who cares if your straps are showing? There is actually a rule at my school about any part of your bra showing..dumb.

Aihana_ 12-07-2008 02:06 PM

My Opinion: Tubetops look sle.ezy anyways.

But you should be able to wear a bra, it might help keep it up more too, I wouldn't know, I've never wore one.

TheHayleyDoll 12-07-2008 02:28 PM

xD Oops, I voted for what I thought was better.

It depends on how big your bo'obs are. People with a bigger chest should wear bras, but like the others said, try a strapless one.

I hate it when people with a bigger chest don't wear bras. It looks gross. I would know, I'm one of those larger chested people. -_-

I always wear bras under tube-tops (which I don't often wear) or tank-tops where the straps are showing. And my bras are all neon colours - except for one black push-up one and one white one. The others are orange, green, and blue. xD

spirit_queen 12-07-2008 03:21 PM

I wear tanks, not tubes; I don't have the confidence to pull off a tube. XD

As for bras, I own all extremely plain, cheap sports bras. That's because in one year I went form a large B to just below a small D, and the sports bras are the only ones that fit witohut going to the store and buying some stupid bras where money could be spent elsewhere.

Oh, and the colored ones cost way more than the plain; I'm not spending extra money on sometihng no one will see.

TheHayleyDoll 12-07-2008 04:07 PM

Actually, the ones I bought were cheaper then the plain ones - that's why I bought them. And they look funky. xD

Yeah, I went from a large A to a large C within about a year. xD Now I fit best in a 32 or 34 D.

spirit_queen 12-07-2008 04:59 PM

XD I'm not quite D yet, but you're older than me. XD

Really? Where'd you get them? Maybe we have such a store in America...

TheHayleyDoll 12-07-2008 05:22 PM

Giant Tiger. xD I'm pretty sure that's just a Canadian store though. It's kinda like Wal-Mart or Target or something. Just a cheap place. =P

I was talking to one of my guy friends about my bo'obs last night. One of my other guy friends is always comparing other people's bo'obs to mine as a joke, saying to some larger guys, "your bo'obs are bigger then Hayley's!" It's a tad annoying, but whatever. I like my bo'obs... sometimes. xD

Anyway, on topic, why did some random person approach you in the middle of the streets, Izzy? That's odd under any circumstance. O_o

Cutiekins 12-08-2008 02:20 AM

Ohh well without a bra will look kinda bad tho, even for girls with a small chest (me). I have several tube tops and I just wear a strapless bra, it's kinda uncomfortable tho cuz sometimes it slides down (useless, I say). But then again I feel the need to wear a bra cuz well, small can be perky.

spirit_queen 12-08-2008 06:29 AM

Small is perky. -.- It's not fair! My twiggy firned has a B, and, well, yeah... All the guys notice her because she's tiny, adorable, and slightly flirtatious.

If some random person came up to me and commented on my strap, I'd say "Dude, the sixties are over, so 'burn the bra' is out." XD