Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

View Poll Results: What do you think looks worse?
Visible bra straps underneath a tubetop (or corset) 9 23.08%
No bra at all 30 76.92%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-08-2008, 07:14 AM

Guys notice me for all the same reasons as your friend, plus I have my bo'obs. -.- This one guy stares at them all the time, then denies it if you ever mention anything. Hello! I was looking at your face; I can see where you're looking. xD

I think I'd slap someone in the face if they walked up to me and said that. xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Izzy_zy_Rocker (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 12-08-2008, 02:54 PM

xD I think I prefer being completely ignore dby guys over having them stare at my chest.

I don't know what was wrong with that girl who came up to me, she might've just been on PMS or something.

Siggy Doll: Antimaie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-08-2008, 05:06 PM

I would have told her to get stuffed. XD I have a couple of off the shoulder style tops, but I have to wear a bra underneath, cuz I'm a DD.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-08-2008, 05:10 PM

Strapless bras don't give me enough support, and sometimes (if I move in an odd way) they unhook themselves and yeah... O_o

I dunno why, but I like wearing a bra. I feel so weird when I'm not wearing one, so I always do. Even when I sleep. I think exposed bra straps are sexy, anyways. xD
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Cutiekins (Offline)
Silent

Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-08-2008, 05:14 PM

Actually if it's a cute bra and it matches with the tube top then it wouldn't look that bad. Or wear a bikini top? Idk. Like a halter bikini top, but then again that's for like summer time ><

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Default 12-08-2008, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHayleyDoll View Post
Strapless bras don't give me enough support, and sometimes (if I move in an odd way) they unhook themselves and yeah... O_o

I dunno why, but I like wearing a bra. I feel so weird when I'm not wearing one, so I always do. Even when I sleep. I think exposed bra straps are sexy, anyways. xD
I know, when I don't wear a bra I feel, naked or something o.O But I don't usually sleep in one.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
barbiegirl103 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Send a message via AIM to barbiegirl103
Default 02-17-2009, 06:14 PM

I have acouple of tube tops. i always wear a strapless bra with them or if i am wear a sweater over it i don't care i will wear a regular bra. What i can't stand is people wearing no bra. Its so gross. I hate when i am watching a movie and its like totally noticable that they are not wearing a bra. fI feel weriod if i say it out loud to my friends. I also am going to try wear a bikini top underneithe my tude top i think it will look nice, not for school but like the beach.
I hate when i wear a low cut shirt and a guy is liek totally fixed on that part of your body. Yesturday i had one on and i was talking to him and he keeps looking down and im like stop looking at my ****s and hes like im not looking at your goodies, im looking at your neckless. I was so mad

Last edited by barbiegirl103 : 02-17-2009 at 06:18 PM.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Mirela (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Default 03-05-2009, 06:57 PM

A bra is just another piece of clothing, who cares if you can see the straps.

But I dont actually own any bras. Bras with the purpose of supporting ******* have only been around for less than 100 years. We havent been alive for this long to become dependant on a piece of fabric and ive read quite a few articles concluding that its healthier not to wear one, because of the way ******* sit when in a bra they cant drain any fluid created by the mammory tissue properly and thats why women who wear bras are more likely to develop cysts in their ******* then women who dont.

Did TDP censor out *******? Why?

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 03-05-2009 at 09:26 PM. Reason: double post
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-05-2009, 07:23 PM

Just how is it unhealthy to wear a bra? Personally I can't go WITHOUT wearing one because I'm so big chested; secondly, I bounce. Painfully. Bras keep me from bouncing. In any case, they - bras - keep me from bending over and scr'ewing up my neck and back. Besides, the bras I wear do not squeeze or pinch me, therefore they can drain whatever liquids you're talking about. It's not like I sleep wearing one. -.-;

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#20 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-05-2009, 08:55 PM

I agree. But I sleep in my bra. xD I read that it helps you from getting saggy when you get older. That, and I just can't sleep without one. I do ever once and a while, but it feels so... weird - maybe I'm just used to it.

Yeah. I definitely can't go without a bra anymore. If I did try going without one... it wouldn't be pretty. XD

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-05-2009 at 08:57 PM.