Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
XXcandyshopXx (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 6 Votes / 2.33 Average
Post 11-30-2008, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX View Post
Yeah, same here. People usually wear tanks with lace trim on the bottom and top with plain ones over them. I like that style. ^^
same here
iam compleletly agree
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
AwesomeBean

Default 11-30-2008, 02:15 PM

I only know one girl who has anything that's LuLuLemon , because it's mostly in the U.S.
At my school , plaid is in . Plaid vests and jackets especially .
And skinny jeans, DC's , Uggs & Converse .
I can't beleive no one said Converse yet !!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Izzy_zy_Rocker (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-30-2008, 02:16 PM

What lots of girls in my school are doing now is wearing shorts over brightly coloured pantyhose with pumps or other high heeled shoes to match.
It looks rather skanky on a lot of people, but for the one that can get away with it, it's very pretty.

Siggy Doll: Antimaie
(#14 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 11-30-2008, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aihana_ View Post
Am I the only one who hates uggs?!
I hate Uggs. >.<

SKinny jean.s are so big here. every one wears shorts and tank tops to. band shirts, some poeple look like they totally raided hot topic [in the band tshirts sense, twilight sense, and goth outfit sense.] you name it, people at my school will wear it

baby, you got me. ♥
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 11-30-2008, 10:25 PM

Um- I'm homeschooled, but I see alot of people wearing babydoll tops, skinny jeans [I wear them..], and scarves alot.

I wear scarves with alot of my outfits, as well. :3

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
squall (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-12-2009, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy_zy_Rocker View Post
What lots of girls in my school are doing now is wearing shorts over brightly coloured pantyhose with pumps or other high heeled shoes to match.
It looks rather skanky on a lot of people, but for the one that can get away with it, it's very pretty.
Pantyhouse with pumps?
(#17 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.33 Average
Default 02-22-2009, 08:29 PM

I see skinny jeans alot...I hate them. They're hideous and way too tight. Some girls (well, a lot) at school one time wore them and all got in trouble cause they were way too tight, and trust me they were. I don't get why people wear them. How the heck can they be comfortable? THey're not even good looking...
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-22-2009, 08:34 PM

I had a pair of "skinny" jeans; meaning I wore them when I wasn't feeling bloated. They're now worn out pretty bad and are tearing apart on one knee.

Right now a trend I can already tell is popping up is polkadots. And honestly I feel overjoyed, sometimes I just love polkadots but only if they're small and random or large and random. I hate the orderly ones. O.o

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 02-22-2009, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanashley View Post
I see skinny jeans alot...I hate them. They're hideous and way too tight. Some girls (well, a lot) at school one time wore them and all got in trouble cause they were way too tight, and trust me they were. I don't get why people wear them. How the heck can they be comfortable? THey're not even good looking...
Skinny jeans don't have to be that skinny, at all. Skinny jeans are pretty much the sense that they don't flare out, and are more fitted the farther down the leg they go. Mine are pretty loose, except for one pair, and I hate wearing them, because they make me feel rather like a stuffed sausage.

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.33 Average
Default 03-05-2009, 10:06 PM

Yeah, what I meant (and should've said) was that I hate those that are so tight to where you can't sit down. Heh, not literally, just so tight to where they're uncomfortable. I mean, I don't have any, so I wouldn't know what it's like to wear them. I just don't think those super tight ones look good.

I also see, well, not so much since it's now March, but used to see those ugg boots alot. I think they're ok...as long as you wear jeans or pants with them. I don't think shorts look good with them, and I don't like when people wear them in the summer. Wouldn't that just make your feet hot and sweaty?