Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Fashion (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/fashion/)
-   -   Oh; The Colorness!-Raver Fashion (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/fashion/19739-oh-colorness-raver-fashion.html)

bubblegum_00 10-08-2008 05:15 PM

Oh; The Colorness!-Raver Fashion

(Hehe... I got inspired with the title, sorry everyone if somebody doesn't like it... :P)

Well, I think everybody or allmost everybody knows about the new fashion: use all colors!

I'm just like that. This year was like a gift to me, because all stores started selling crazy colorfull things that I love.

Well, I'd love to know your opinion! Not only in if you like it or not, but allsow if you think it's unfair, very random, very quick, what little creations you think it created, etc., etc. ...

So comment!!

Rocketship_ 10-09-2008 04:51 PM

I've been into bright clothing since... forever. O_O
I was way into it before any of the 'mainstream fashion' was.
It's just so fun to wear things, that no one else would have worn. =D

Bright colors are just.... awesome...

squall 12-19-2008 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketship_ (Post 753502)
I've been into bright clothing since... forever. O_O
I was way into it before any of the 'mainstream fashion' was.
It's just so fun to wear things, that no one else would have worn. =D

Bright colors are just.... awesome...

I like bright colors... It a feel good color and makes you look a happy person.. Therefore, getting a better chance of having a good day

Pigeons 12-27-2008 11:39 AM

I wear very VERY bright colours. I mean, I'm even worse than a raver I'm so freaken colourful xD At the moment I'm wearing neon orange legwarmers, a bright pink T shirt with radios and Snoopy on it and a blue hoodie with coloured hearts on it, three necklaces and six bracelets and orange eyeliner.
Proof enough? Oh, and never forget the yellow robot socks.

AdeeJade_x 02-01-2009 01:04 PM

I used to wear a lot of colourful clothing because i stood out and i love attention, but now everyone wears colorful clothing so it isn't so random anymore and i just feel upset that i can't show who i am without being accused of copying some scene kid.

spirit_queen 02-01-2009 01:14 PM

I do like colors and playign around with them, though i don't do it every day; I save my neon for those days that I feel neon. XD I'm one of those people where I'll dress however I feel like, be it light and feminine, neon and make-your-eyes-bleed, or dark, whatever. XD Most days I'm lazy and throw on something comfy, but, yeah...

Silent_Wolf 02-01-2009 02:33 PM

Recently I have days where I wear bright colors, but I'm very short on bright clothing. Plus, I don't want to be seen as copying these idiots at school. -.- They clash so horribly and they wear bright neon red with puce green, it's horrible.

spirit_queen 02-01-2009 06:08 PM

Well, yeah, some of them do hurt bad. O.o When I wear bright colors, I have a theme; fire theme, or mint theme, or cirtus theme, etc.

LillyAwesome 09-11-2013 05:54 PM

I like bright colors, but not neon pink with neon yellow or something like that.

TheHayleyDoll 09-14-2013 08:47 PM

I wear colour, don't get me wrong, but I normally pair colours with neutrals. Too much colour hurts my eyes. :P