Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Fashion (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/fashion/)
-   -   Underwear? Under there...... (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/fashion/19436-underwear-under-there.html)

delly1 08-28-2008 09:22 PM

Underwear? Under there......

Bikini Underwear,Panties,boy shorts,Boxers,Thongs,G-strings.......
Well it seems to be very common for many age groups to wear Thongs and G-strings in this day and age but I would like to do a poll on which ones do you wear and write why you choose that one in particular.

Where do you go to shop for yours and is it a fun experience or upsetting??

TheHayleyDoll 08-28-2008 09:50 PM

xD Boy shorts all the way! It's perfect. It's good for all ages and totally appropriate for underwear. It shows off just enough of your bum to look cute, but not so much to that it's provocative. ^^

LadyBast0911 08-28-2008 09:50 PM

I personally wear underwear. I find them more comfty.

Also, on a side note. Did you know that they are making thongs for 2 year olds? Yeah! TWO YEAR OLDS! Is that not flipping ridiculus?

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 08-28-2008 10:51 PM

I wear boy shorts(as in the shorter version like "hipsters") although I really am open to anything. I like them in particular because they flatter my curves unlike most other forms of panties. I do own longer boy shorts and bikini underwear and the such, but my shorter ones are definately my favorite and I think they are much sexier than overexposing oneself with a thong or g string.

Elanorea 08-29-2008 05:52 AM

I'm not really familiar with all the different types of underwear and their names in english, but I wear just normal underpants. I don't really care what my underwear looks like as long as it's comfortable, and thongs don't really seem very comfortable XD.

Silent_Wolf 08-29-2008 06:04 AM

I've worn regular girl briefs, some kind of bikini underwear, but I gotta say I absolutely adore boyshorts. They're so comfy and I don't get wedgies anymore. ^.^

AdeeJade_x 08-29-2008 11:53 AM

I wear boy shorts XD can't imagine wearing anything else really. and they are tight fit which i find comfy too.

squall 10-01-2008 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elanorea (Post 738415)
I'm not really familiar with all the different types of underwear and their names in english brand neusense, but I wear just normal underpants. I don't really care what my underwear looks like as long as it's comfortable, and thongs don't really seem very comfortable XD.

I wear thong, bikini, panties, g strings and boy shorts.. Sometimes, I wear none at all:lol:.. I do that when I sleep..

beware_toxic_baby_gurl 11-03-2008 10:25 AM

Boy Shorts and Bikini's are my fav..

Rocketship_ 11-03-2008 01:53 PM

Boy shorts/ Bikinis/ panties.
I like em comfy, but not grannish. @_@

Which brings up the subject that, HEY, Cricket needs new undies!