Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default Bombing in a Bikini - 03-08-2008, 08:55 PM

Bombing in a Bikini thats exactly what happened to me today.

Bombing meaning I looked horrid in it . I normally love bathing suit shopping but not this year I could not believe how much weight I have gained . Love handles are now like cross aunts , legs are covered in stretch marks and my butt way to big and my chest pathetically small. So obviously that image is enough to make any girl not wear a bikini.

How about you all what are your opinions on bikinis? Are you lucky? Or do they tell you the truth which utterly blows....

Last edited by delly1 : 03-08-2008 at 08:58 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-08-2008, 08:59 PM

Even if I was skinny, I'd never have the guts to wear a bikini, mainly because my legs are so dang pale and because I'm horribly self conscious. I don't see why overly obese people - like sumo wrestlers, as example. - will subject themselves to embarrassment by wearing them. O_O

What also disturbs me is when it's a bit too obvious a girl isn't wearing the right size bikini top. As in, it's a little too la-dee-flippin' small. Eh. >_<

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-08-2008, 09:03 PM

Yeah...
I'm self-conscious and white as snow. XD
I prefer the two peices that have a little skirt of shorts, and a top that's a little more covering.

My friend has a bikini, and it tries to untie on her, so I avoid the kind you have to tie up... X.x

(#4 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-08-2008, 09:11 PM

Lol. I really need a new bikini, or I'd fall into that category of girls, Wolfie. XD Of course, my BF thinks I'd look hot in it, but I don't want some sex offender stalking me because of it. XD

It's cute though. Red and polka-dotted. I <3 Polka-dots.

Anyway, I gained a bust size in the previous year so... yeah. You should see my bra's alone. The one I'm wearing now is supposed to cover my whole b0ob, but it covers only just above my ni'pple, and whenever I bend down of get dressed, it comes UNDER the ni'pple and I have to fix it. Ugh. I need to go bra shopping, too.

I like bikini's. I get incredibly tanned over the summer cause I spend so much time outside in my bikini-top. And I'm fairly thin and I've been told I have a 'J-Lo butt', 'Beyonce stomach', 'Drew Barrymore (as in style) hair' and a 'Mariah Carey bust'. So, basically, I'm kinda gifted. XD Which, sometimes, can be a major problem around guys cause teenage guys can be such pe'rvs.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-08-2008, 09:16 PM

I get lobster red in the sun. XD

POLKA DOTS ROCK!

My friend is "gifted", too. I'm about average. I should work on my non-existent abs to flatten my stomach, but it's always th bo0bs that go first. ARGH! Stomach is always last...

I need to get a new swimsuit, for my old one was getting to the point where it was like your bra...
yeas, not gonna let that happen!

I'm extremely modest... Hayley, just imagine a shyer, worse version of Athena in that regard. XD

(#6 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-08-2008, 09:19 PM

Yeah. My bras all disappear for no reason. O.o It's kinda creepy. ((Less creepy then the fact that a few nights ago I woke up and my top was on the floor. O.O))

Lol. That'd be bad, though. Popping out on a beach. XD
(#7 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-08-2008, 09:21 PM

I haven't been to a beach in two years. I do go to the local waterpark, though. And to New York City once a year and swim at my uncle's place on Long Island (after we're done with the city).

(#8 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-08-2008, 09:27 PM

I go to a beach at least 10 ten times a year at my cottage on Lake Erie. I need a swim suit.

Lol. I'm not that modest. I'm not THAT arrogant, though. Kind of in between.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-08-2008, 09:31 PM

ward when a guy stares at me, and my face flushes downright pink; I do not enjoy being stared at by a guy when he's.... I'm not finishing that sentence...

I've never gone swimming in Eerie; what's it like? I've been to a real ocean, but not to Eerie. (yet, sadly, I live in the state right under tha lake... I'm pathetic -.-)

(#10 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-08-2008, 09:50 PM

Yeah, well, I live in a province that borders 4 Great lakes and Hudson's Bay so obviously I've swam in a few. XD *Holy crap, I felt like I've said that before, but I haven't. O.O*

To me, it's the least rocky of the three Great Lakes I've swam in (Lake Ontario, Lake Erie, and Lake Huron). Sometimes it's incredibly clean, and other times it's a mess. It's getting shallower every year, but it looks beautiful during a storm. I have a picture I should scan that my cottage neighbour took last year. The waves were huge and right up to the rocks that elevate the land from the water at about 25feet. It must have came in about 70feet or more. Anyway, I like it. XD

When guys stare at me it sorta makes me feel attractive and hot so I just let them. XDD