Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
squall (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-10-2008, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
I swim for fitness mostly; I head down the pool and do 40 lengths at a time. XD You have to have a one piece down there, they don't let people wear bikinis; in any case, I like my one piece; it's navy and white, very predatory looking. I wear it on the beach too, but I soften it up with a sarong.
Really? I wear my bikini on beaches usually. But I usually cover it with my sarong

Last edited by Miranda_ : 07-10-2008 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Don't edit my post and put in advertising!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
barbiegirl103 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to barbiegirl103
Default 02-17-2009, 06:06 PM

I don't mind wearing a cute bikini but thats because i am comfertable with how i look. Im not saying i am skinny or bigger (no offence). I would wear a bikini either one i am because i want people to know that i don't care what they think. I don't really notice guys staring at me if they do. i am to busy tanning or having a great tiem with freinds. When i was in virginia i bought they cutest bathing suits every. Two of them were one pieces, one was like a halter top, then the other three were bikinis. So i have a viarity of them to wear. I also love to mix match bikinis.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Lena_x (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to Lena_x
Default 02-21-2009, 03:35 PM

I'm not too certain as to if this is considered gravedigging since there was another post recently, but I just felt like I had to post.

At the moment, I have 3 swimsuits.
Two of them are tankinis with a skirt bottom and a halter top.
I also have a bikini, it's really pretty and it has a cross-string back (instead of a halter - if you switch between a cross-string and a halter it reduces embarrassing tan lines)
Most of the time, I can't wear the bikinis though.
I'm not overweight, per say, but I'm out of shape and my belly isn't flat, so I'm self conscious.
I also have severe allergies, one of which is to nickel, so sometimes when I wear jeans I get a rash beneath my belly-button, and it will go away really quickly with lotion and crap, but when it happens it's really bad and I obviously don't want to be in a bikini when that happens.
But I think this summer I'll be in a bikini most of the time, because I've lost weight and all. .
(:

Signature by kkloobie
Click the banner to go to my site.