Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-09-2008, 02:06 PM

XD I sooo want a shirt that says that. Stupid D cup chest... -.-

My BFF has one with a skirt at the bottom and then, after we came back from this water park we went to, she noticed there was this huge slit up the side. XD And she was around her ex, too. Awkward... Lol. But funny.

It's weird. I don't even know where I get my large chest from in my family. No one on either side of the family tree has a D chest and is as thin as I am at the same time. There all B's and C's... Like, I'm a size ZERO and I have a D cup. If I gained a size or two, I'd be a DD, most likely. Ack. Then I would really need that top...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
dudettel (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 12 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to dudettel
Default 03-09-2008, 05:54 PM

I don't enjoy bikinis, but if someone wants to wear it fine by me.
My friend once said she loved me because I was so modest, even though I have a body that I could flaunt. I just don't enjoy doing it.
Plus I am very active, so a little string bikini isn't the best idea when surfing, boogie boarding, playing waterbasketball, diving, etc...I need something that will stay on. Don't need my "assets" popping out. I enjoy wearing halter tops or tankinis with either a bikini bottom or boyshorts. Unless I'm in the ocean, which used to be farely often...if thats the case, its a wetsuit for me.

Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. Oscar Wilde
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-09-2008, 06:22 PM

I love halter-top bikinis! XD They're my fave. Too bad my red w/ white polkadots is too small... -.-

I'm on the edge of modest/arrogant. Sometimes I'm modest and everything, other times I'm talking about how hot I am. I make no sense...
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-09-2008, 06:25 PM

I don't like them. I wear a sporty one piece. ^^ I'd be scared of my boo'bs falling out if I wore a two piece. O_o

(#25 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-09-2008, 06:43 PM

Yes, well, that's why I need a new two piece. XD Much too small. I can't wear one piece's, though. They don't show off my flat, toned, tummy. Lol.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Rose36 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-09-2008, 10:30 PM

I've had a bikini top for quite a few years, and I'm still trying to get used to it XD I have a rather smallish chest though, so I'm not really incredibly worried about being stared at. I refuse to wear bikini bottoms though- I wear swim shorts instead. They look more flattering on my figure in my opinion- plus I enjoy the extra coverage.

(#27 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-11-2008, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHayleyDoll View Post
Yes, well, that's why I need a new two piece. XD Much too small. I can't wear one piece's, though. They don't show off my flat, toned, tummy. Lol.
I swim for fitness mostly; I head down the pool and do 40 lengths at a time. XD You have to have a one piece down there, they don't let people wear bikinis; in any case, I like my one piece; it's navy and white, very predatory looking. I wear it on the beach too, but I soften it up with a sarong.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-11-2008, 08:50 AM

I swim to swim. XD My dad says I'm like a fish. I only wear a one piece when I have to. And it's probably smart they don't allow bikinis. You could imagine how many girls would start falling out after doing so many lengths. XD
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-11-2008, 09:17 AM

Plus the guys would get distracted and risk drowning when they did that. XD

(#30 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-11-2008, 02:20 PM

I doubt they'd fall out at ten (it's not like they'd be a C or D cup. Unless they're kinda chubby. XD), but even if you just have the smallest bit of chest, it looks like a bit more in a bikini.

Yay! Finally got a new bra! XD No more popping out when I bend down. Yeah, a 34D. Anyway... now I just need a bikini that I won't pop out of.