Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
IcePrincess48 (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 5 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to IcePrincess48 Send a message via MSN to IcePrincess48
Default 03-08-2008, 09:08 PM

I never wear bikinis. They make me feel very un-comfortable and they're wierd. XD
Some of my friends wear them, but who would want to show their whole stomach? I don't!
I'm skinny, but I have never seen the need to wear a bikini.
I hate it when people who are "pleasantly plump" wear them and the fat hangs over their swim suit like a...Muffin!

Happy June everyone and have a happy summer!

Credits:
Avie - Cutiekins.
Doll - Me; Animated by x_____x.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-08-2008, 10:16 PM

See, I have this kind of body: http://www.iaza.com/work/080309C/n73..._874728171.jpg (this girl looks incredibly like me. Same chest size, same clothes, same hair, same glasses... need I go on? But I think I have a bigger butt. Lol.) Maybe I did a quick modelling job during a time I got drunk. XD I might actually use a peice of that as my av cause it does look like me.

Or maybe SHE'S the one whole stole my sunglasses!! Ugh. Must buy new ones...

So yeah... I'm not at all "pleasantly plump" but kinda thin (actually, probably thinner then that girl) but guys stare enough at my chest as is, so sometimes bikini's can be annoying. I'm like, "My chest doesn't talk, stop staring." XD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 03-08-2008, 10:23 PM

its even worse when you are looking at the guy look at your chest. (yes I've had it happen, more than once >.>)
I am super self-conscious so it will take alot to get me in a bikini.
the "pleasantly plump" who wear them around in public just kind of gross me out a bit.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Kiani (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 03-09-2008, 12:58 AM

I dont have an issue with bikinis, regardless of anyone's size.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
xxGorgeouslyxDangerousxx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-09-2008, 02:25 AM

I am quite lucky when it comes to my body, I'm thin and naturally tanned, so in the summer I go DARK, even if I just stay inside. x]
I refuse to wear one pieces, though. I feel much better in a bikini, because I feel that one pieces are too clingy. They just like stick to you, which really bugs me.
Strange, I wear nothing but tight pants and tops.. >.<
(#16 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-09-2008, 08:27 AM

I have a bit of a belly. Well, my friends say I don't, but i'm not flat-stomached like the Hayley-twin (XD). It might help if I actually bothered to get some excercise in a day... XD

(#17 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-09-2008, 12:41 PM

Lol. Yes, I swear that person is a secret twin or something. XDD If she or I was famous, the other would be a look-alike to the point where everyone would think we were each other... Strange.

I've watched guys look at my chest all the time. I can't talk to a guy without the staring at my chest. They'll be talking, and I'll be looking at their face like I should, and I can see their eyes looking a bit too low to be looking at my face... -.-
(#18 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-09-2008, 12:43 PM

EWW! I'd slap him, whoever he was! Teen boys are such p3rvs!

(#19 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-09-2008, 12:49 PM

Only guy in my social circle who rarely does that is my BF. That's cause he has no need to fantasize about me without a top. But this one other guy, it's not like he tries... He just does. He does that with my best friend and I, but only us. Kinda strange. Maybe it's cause we're the biggest chest wise.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-09-2008, 12:51 PM

Haley, you should buy a shirt that says 'my face is up there' with an arrow next to it pointing up. Seriously. XD A friend of mine got one and she hasn't had a problem since, though part of it may be the glare she gave one guy.. O_o

I wear a two piece, but it's a tankini with a skirt on the bottom. It's fun to wear in the pool, except for when the skirt goes up. ... embarrassing moments..

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm