Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Fashion (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/fashion/)
-   -   Hello Kitty Fashion (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/fashion/17484-hello-kitty-fashion.html)

Kiani 01-22-2008 06:46 PM

I teach cello to children after school in a little community hall and there is one student who I swear is the human version of Hello Kitty. She is so adorable, everythign she owns has Hello Kitty plastered all over it, including her cello.

Miranda_ 01-22-2008 07:12 PM

My best mate has a Hello Kitty purse and bag. Never too old for Hello Kitty, tho I tend to lean more towards Emily The Strange, Ruby Gloom and Scary Miss Mary. XD But that's another thread entirely. :lol:

delly1 01-22-2008 08:46 PM

man I love Hello Kitty i have two pj .under wear jewelery shoes cellphone charms and a wallet from china XD

xNicole 01-22-2008 08:58 PM

i have a hello kitty purse and bag..itz fluffy XD totalishinly adorable....lol.

xPapercut 01-23-2008 11:00 AM

Hello Kitty is my LIFETIME OBSESSION.
If you've been in my room, you will know.

I have a top that I always wear on non-uniform days but it's getting too small T.T and I collect phone charms. *counts* I have about 4/5.

And no, I don't want to visit Japan because there's lots of her there.

bubblegum_00 01-23-2008 01:04 PM

well...i aint so much a "hello kitty freak"... but there sure are REALY CUTE Hello Kitty stuff for my age... i have a pocket mirror, a keychain, 3 little plastic figures, a pijama, and the most EXPENSIVE thing of all, my entire collection of Hello Kitty Danglers 3 (Gachapon collection)... I know that it's only 8 euros to complete the entire collection, but think, what about when you only need one more dangler to complete the collection and you can't see what color is the ball in the dropping hole... what happens if you get one you allready have? you waist money, and still don't have the last one... And that's why i had to waist 18 euros to complete the collection, but actually, I think I'm lucky... I saw a girl's blog, and she waisted 24 euros to complete the collection...
but remimding what is interesting...
i like hello kitty^^, but I prefer other stuff... I prefer Eastpack bags, and I like a lot stuff from the Me To You collection. And in asessories, my crush is Bijou Brigitte...

xxGorgeouslyxDangerousxx 03-14-2008 07:00 PM

Just recently I got hooked on Hello Kitty, so my collection of Hello Kitty items isn't very big.
But I do have this wicked pink Hello Kitty packsack that I use as my purse. ^.^
It's soo cute.
Although everyone thinks I'm weird for carrying a little-kid packsack to every public place I go.
x]

XxKinTsuchixX 05-01-2008 08:12 PM

I <3 Hello Kitty! I don't know why people say she's too babyish, she's good for all ages!

IcePrincess48 05-02-2008 05:03 PM

I don't really like Hello Kitty that much.
My mom, however, LOVES Hello Kitty. She has Hello Kitty EVERYTHING!
And when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING! lol
She started loving Hello Kitty when she was little and she grew into a Hello Kitty fanatic!

princesszelda2 05-02-2008 05:58 PM

i think hello kitty is great although i dont like it much