Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

View Poll Results: What do you think of nude (glamour) modeling?
I think it is fine and I would do it 35 28.93%
I think it is fine but I would not want to do it 38 31.40%
It is really nasty and no one should ever do it 28 23.14%
I do not agree with it do to religous beliefs 6 4.96%
I am not sure 14 11.57%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
alabamablonde13 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default Nude Modeling - 06-17-2007, 01:34 AM

What is your opinion on nude modeling? And no, I don't men like p*orno, I mean like glamour modeling. I personally think it is fine as long as it is actual modeling and not p*orn but I am not sure if i would ever do it myself. My hat is off to the women who do though, because I know that must take amazing self confidence. So, how do you feel?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
mylovedove (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 3.00 Average
Talking 07-02-2007, 11:41 PM

I am ok with it but i would never do it myself i mean who would show there body to the whole world for instince sex craving men.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 12-01-2010 at 03:21 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
catewilliams (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to catewilliams Send a message via MSN to catewilliams
Default 07-03-2007, 12:02 AM

Objectivity.

That's all modeling is.

.[Purple Pleasure].
Sasi sasi o to aro aro
O angi si nau boroi amu
Ni ma oe e fasi korona
Dolali dasa na, lao dai afuimae
Afuta guau mauri, Afuta wela inomae
.:C
ate:.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-15-2007, 08:46 AM

I have actually DONE it before. It's not 'gross'. And nude isn't always COMPLETELY nude, sometimes you can cover certain parts (hands over b.oobs) or have it shot at an angle that you cant really see much other than your butt. Lol.

There is nothing wrong with it, in my opinion. It's just like any other form of modelling, and not at all p*rno-you aren't doing any sexual actions or anything...

Nude modelling is an art. It actually takes a certain amount of modelling classes and A LOT of self confidence. It isn't like, 'I'm going to strip and stand in front of a camera!' it's a way of showing self confidence and talent.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 08-27-2011 at 12:37 PM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Doctorwho_gal (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 07-15-2007, 11:18 AM

I think it depends what its for.If its for some mens magazine and you are showing yourself to be an object,just there to look s-exy then I think it is wrong but when shown tastefully, the human body can be very beautiful and a form of art.

There is a theory which states that if ever
anybody discovers exactly what the Universe
is for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something
even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

- Douglas Adams
(#6 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 07-15-2007, 11:49 AM

I agree with everything Hayley said. Sometimes you do get props or whatever to cover your body a little more. Honestly, I still think it is a tad bit gross when I picture it, but I know that it is art that takes a lot of skill and self confidence to do. I would love that much confidence in myself, because it is a more...traditional? art form. I wouldn't be able to look at the person hard enough to paint the picture or be the model.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
IcePrincess48 (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 5 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to IcePrincess48 Send a message via MSN to IcePrincess48
Default 07-15-2007, 11:50 AM

I think that it is fine.
Like Hayley said...."Nude modelling is an art and it's a way of showing self confidence and talent." thats VERY true! I really wouldn't want to nude modeling, but if I was a model I proably would.

Happy June everyone and have a happy summer!

Credits:
Avie - Cutiekins.
Doll - Me; Animated by x_____x.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 07-15-2007, 12:47 PM

I've done it a few times. o-o Jeans and no shirt. Panties and no bra...so on and so forth. I usually cover them someway, though. Or edit them in photoshop so they look cool, but you can't see anything.
And I don't post any pictures where you can see anything on the internet.
In the bath, with bubbles covering everything...

If I could walk around nude, I probably would.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#9 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-15-2007, 02:55 PM

Never done it, but I've studied art; and there are a lot of very good paintings that are of nudes. Basically, the human body is a thing of beauty if you look at it from an artist's point of view, and I see nothing wrong in allowing a painter to paint it.

Two interesting things; firstly, if you're into anime and have ever watched Elfen Lied, you know the pictures in the title that come up to the Lilium song? Those are based on actual paintings; one is called The Kiss but I can't remember the others. (If anyone else knows, feel free to fill in the gaps) The original paintings are to me beautiful, as are the anime versions. Yes, it's nudity, but there's nothing dirty or disgusting about it. That attitude to me belongs to the Dark Ages or the more intolerant religions.

Second, there is also the painting where the model allows the artist to paint her skin. That too is artistic and very interesting in the way that patterns and pictures are painted on to bare skin, or painted clothes that look like clothes.

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Rainshadow_of_Hazelclan (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-15-2007, 09:13 PM

I think the human body is beautiful, no matter if you are as thin as a pole, or very pudgy, as Mother Nature created you the way you are supposed to be. I picture it as Mother Nature the artist, and you the work of art, so as long as its in the right frame of mind, its just showing art.

If everyone cared
and nobody cried
If everyone loved
and nobody lied
Then we'd see the day that nobody died

Siggy made by me. Do not take. Although, I doubt you want one with my username on it...