Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Fashion (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/fashion/)
-   -   Do you dress up when you go to the mall? (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/fashion/13223-do-you-dress-up-when-you-go-mall.html)

miluiel_she_elf 04-02-2007 01:20 PM

Do you dress up to go to the mall?

I don't, usually, but sometimes it's nice to have an occasion to put on some nicer clothes then your everyday stuff. I wouldn't say I go over the top, but maybe some make up, straighten my hair and such. Depends on who I'm going with, too.

hoovesofthunder 04-12-2007 08:35 PM

I always dress up to the mall. It's a time when I can wear stuff that I can't wear to school. My mother doesn't let me wear baggy Tripp pants with chains or ripped jeans to school, so there's my time.

IcePrincess48 04-13-2007 04:58 AM

I always dress up! I only have dressy clothes and if I don't wear dressy clothes, then it is just wierd!!!

Silent_Wolf 04-13-2007 06:43 AM

I wear whatever's comfortable and suited to the weather. They keep the doors at all sides of the mall open, so that it gets air in the summer, but in the winter it's freezing.

I usually wear just jeans and a tshirt with a jacket. No need to dress up for me; I'm a casual. 8) Besides, I don't actually go clothes shopping unless its for sporty shoes, which I haven't done since fourth grade. I usually look for videogames or books, or random good smelling stuff from Bath and Bodyworks.

Miranda_ 04-13-2007 01:38 PM

Always. Cuz I like to dress up when I get a chance.

CutiezRox121 04-14-2007 06:00 PM

I always dress up when I go to the mall! It's a time to let it out and such. I usually go with my mom, but ocassionally friends. If I run into someone I know I like to know I don't look like a dirt-bag :mrgreen: being more dressy for the mall makes me feel more confident there. But I don't go over the top, maybe a jean skirt with a white blouse and black heeled boots or expensive flip-flops will do. But not a summery beach dress with white sparkling shoes and stuff. Just like to be a little more fancy for the mall.

Panic_Overload 04-28-2007 04:40 PM

Why the h.ell would you? I mean, I wear things that I can't wear to school, but I wear those on ordinary weekends, not just to the mall. Some people buy clothes, at the mall, just to WEAR to the mall! That makes no sense. Oh. Guys....right.... I just wear what I wanna. I already have a bf, and he likes me for who I am.

xXpersistenceXx 05-19-2007 11:04 PM

Where ever I go I need to wear something nice, otherwise I don't go or have low self-esteem.
hehe

mylovedove 07-04-2007 11:49 AM

sometimes i mean you don't have to dress up and hey when you dress up it's just wierd i mean these crazy maniac boyz are always staring at you so i dress up to look good like i mean just dress so that i don't loojk like a wierdo but i don't go over the top and where like a dress

catewilliams 07-04-2007 11:58 AM

Depends on how I'm feeling that day, really.