Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
trackster_girl

Default 03-23-2007, 11:07 PM

Which style do you think is better? I like them both the same but Abercrombie can get pretty expensive.

I LOVE their clothes don't get me wrong but, sometimes, they just get really expensive!! lol

I love Holister as much as I love Abercrombie... so its a pretty hard call for me. ITS JUST TOO HARD!!! lol

Last edited by Miranda_ : 08-23-2009 at 04:26 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
tjsgrl01 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to tjsgrl01
Default 03-31-2007, 12:19 PM

hmph, well, I'll say that I dislike both with a burning passion. The clothes are fine, I do like the whole style, but the stores themselves I won't touch with a hundred foot pole. First off they are too expensive, especially Abercrombie. Why would I want to pay like 20-30 bucks for a teeshirt that will turn me into a walking bilboard? I do though like the shirts at both stores that are just nice shirts and dont say the brand name in huge letters, and the jeans are nice. I still won't go in the stores though also because if you are not the sterotypical 'look' of the preppy beachy person, they will give you looks. Mean looks..and not even just the employees, I've had a few shoppers give me looks too. And it's not even like I walked in there with Tripp pants and a bright pink mohawk or somehting, I was just in 'normal' clothes. If they took a shirt that looked exactly like a nice shirt at either store, made it reasonably priced, took of the little moose/bird and sold it at a department store or something, I'd be more than happy to buy it.

Um...I know this isn't an Abercrombie/Hollister bashing thread, and I do apologize. Anyways, the actual question, I like Hollister's clothes a bit better.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Leysh

Default 04-02-2007, 10:21 PM

I prefer Hollister because it looks WAY better on me. Hollister gets expensive too though, i mean $50.00 undershirts, yikes, but they sure do look adore!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
angel_deceiver (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Send a message via Yahoo to angel_deceiver
Default 04-02-2007, 10:26 PM

i like the monkey on ambercombe but i wear neither.

"angels lie to keep control" -Slipknot
(#5 (permalink))
Old
angel_deceiver (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Send a message via Yahoo to angel_deceiver
Default 04-03-2007, 11:07 AM

exactly. I like the monkey but thats it. those clothes are EXPENSIVE!!

"angels lie to keep control" -Slipknot
(#6 (permalink))
Old
xXpersistenceXx (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 16 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 05-19-2007, 11:05 PM

Not a fan.. but I think I would go with A.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 20 Votes / 4.15 Average
Default 06-03-2007, 03:09 PM

I like both equeally.

(#8 (permalink))
Old
CatTheNinja (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 5 Votes / 4.60 Average
Default 06-05-2007, 09:39 AM

Neither. I'm more of a Hot Topic person, myself.

Evil is a dish best served crazy.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
alabamablonde13 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-17-2007, 01:44 AM

Hollister probably because Abercrombie has gotten ridiculous with their prices. I do like both of them though and wear them often.

Oh and BTW Khazi not trying to sound b*tchy but why do you keep double posting on threads? O_o
(#10 (permalink))
Old
QUELASTiMAx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Send a message via AIM to QUELASTiMAx
Default R:I dunno - 07-26-2007, 05:54 PM

Well I like abercrombie