Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
angel_baby128 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to angel_baby128 Send a message via Yahoo to angel_baby128
Default 06-12-2009, 11:07 PM

I like emo style clothing. black. sweatshirts that cover your thumbs. i'm not emo, i just like the style.

STAND.OUT
Avii byy: xXGrimReaperXx
SiggyDoll Byy: Muffin_Loverr
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 06-12-2009, 11:12 PM

I'm into alot of styles.
I really like colorful skinny jeans, lots of braclets, long, chain necklaces, and bows.

I'm also into punk, sweet, and gothic loli. Oh! And Japanese street fashion.
Just like my Jonghyun and Almighty Key from SHINee.
*Dies from fangirlyness*

Lock On
Henshin
Hai! Budou Arms!
Ryu, Hou, Ha-Ha-Ha!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
iRikaz (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-26-2009, 11:37 PM

I don't really know what my style is.. Pretty much plaid shirts and skinny
jeans or short shortz. XD I'm also ALWAYYSS wearing sweat shirts. XD
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 08-26-2009, 11:49 PM

[My style has without a doubt changed, soo.. I'm posting again]

I sort of grew into a new style, that's pretty chill and laid back. Folded up skinny jeans, cardigans, Keds... I look sort of eccentric, and everything I wear usually has a story. Whether it's an original retro band tee that someone gave me, or a ring I bought at the Tower of London... I just wear what I want. Long skirts, v-necks, sandals... I get called a hippie all the time, if that tells you anything. Haha. I like the look from the 60's/70's. And I love the 30s hair, but I don't have the time, nor the patience to style it. ;_;

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
OiHereItComes (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Send a message via AIM to OiHereItComes
Default 09-16-2009, 04:34 PM

I like vintage clothing as well.
Anything from the 60s/70s:
Mod
Hippie
Punk Rock

Also 90s style because I am the queen of tackiness and the 90s is my king.

"Come with us now on a journey through time and space,
To the world of imagination..."
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Moon_Crescent (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Default 11-08-2009, 07:47 PM

When I can get away with it, I always wear shorts and a t-shirt. Yup. That's my uniform.

My DeviantArt

MoonCrescent
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 07-23-2013, 09:36 PM

When it is school time -- meaning I actually put effort into my appearance -- I usually dress girly. That doesn't mean I never wear just a pair of jeans and a t-shirt though cause some days I wake up late and don't have time. XD I love jewelry and accessories -- especially necklaces and scarves. To be honest, pink is probably one of my favorite colors and the color I think I look best in. I love the way I dress, which is what matters most, but one of my friends in my group always makes an effort to point out how girly I dress which, I will admit, kind of makes me feel bad cuz she is more of a tomboy and says its like its the plague. :/ But I like how I dress so why does it matter? It is better than me dressing differently and being fake.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-24-2013, 12:45 AM

Hear hear, Cat! You dress however makes you happy and comfortable

My wardrobe is pretty professional due to a limited budget: suits, blazers, dresses, and blouses with skirts. I prefer simple solid colors, but I don't mind a few prints here and there. LOTS of blues and greens in my wardrobe, especially during warmer weather. When I'm not working, usually just jeans, a tee, and a sweatshirt depending on the temperature. For speech, suits on suits on suits. I LOVE my deep, bright red skirt suit; it's my power suit. I like to pair it with my black sparkly shell. Simple black pumps. Or flats if I'm not feeling heels. And right now I'm wearing the crud out of my wedges. I should probably buy back up pairs of shoes since I tend to wear mine down...

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#49 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-24-2013, 12:59 PM

^ You sound fancy.

I'm the opposite of fancy. I have 1 pair of dress pants, 1 pair of flats (no heels right now, want some though), 1 dress, and 1 fancy top.

I am uber casual. :P I like jeans, cargo pants/capris, t-shirts, and tanks. Hoodies when it's cold, and my shoes are DC's right now, but I want to get some Converse (I used to have Converse but they died. )
(#50 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-24-2013, 01:12 PM

I am usually in jeans or cargo pants or shorts. Rarely am I in skirts or dresses cause I don't have anything to wear them to. I like to get dressed up but I don't due to school and training.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3