Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

View Poll Results: skimpy clothes-hot or not?
not 20 36.36%
hot 11 20.00%
undecided 2 3.64%
depends how skimpy... 22 40.00%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 01-22-2007, 10:28 PM

My wardrobe is clean, no tight shirts, and any skirts I have I never wear. Even during summer some light jeans and a t-shirt are fine. I mean, I live in Colorado, it is still kind of cold in the summer.

But it depends on how tight and short and skimpy they are. I mean, it cracks me up when you see the chubby or large girls in those skin-creaming shirts and mini-skirts, showing their mammoth thighs. But as long as it doesn't show too much and it is comfortable, I would wear it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
leonie22 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to leonie22
Default 02-12-2007, 12:50 PM

It depends, some people can wear skimpy clothes and still look classy while some just can't. What I can't stand are girls that don't have a flat stomach, but still wear tops that reach above their navel, honesly no one want's to see that. I don't mind to much about cleavage, most of the shirts I've got have quite the cleavage too, but I think very short skirts or tops that show of your navel are untaste full. If people don't think you're hot enough with clothes on, why care?

Leonie-
In the brightest hour of my darkest day
I realized what is wrong with me
Can't get over you. can't get through to you

"You're all I need, and you know it."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
iRikaz (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-27-2009, 12:08 AM

Shorts that are too short can look reall really skimmpy if you lets say wear
a tank top or a reveling shirt, But if you but then with a T-shirt with a sweat shirt they can look sexxy So it sumtimes depends how you wear them.
How old you are too. Its okay if you see a 3rd grader wearing a short little shirt but if you see a 20 year old you kinda think "S.lut"
(#14 (permalink))
Old
OiHereItComes (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to OiHereItComes
Default 09-16-2009, 04:10 PM

In general, I find it tasteless. Short shorts and tank tops are fine, but when things that should be hidden start to show, it's time to change.
I think it should be outlawed in schools. My school is slowly starting to enforce the dress codes.
Ladies can dress however they wish, but when I see girls with their T&A hanging out, it makes me feel like all the work that women have done in the past to be seen as equals goes a little bit farther down the drain.

"Come with us now on a journey through time and space,
To the world of imagination..."
(#15 (permalink))
Old
fabulous_doller24 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Default 07-09-2011, 09:05 PM

Some people wear mini skirts when their legs are HUGE. Ugh. Put it away, it's exhibitionism...
I on the other hand, have skinny, toned legs yet I still prefer wearing skinny jeans, tights and denim shorts past the knee. I have never worn short skirts/dresses/shorts. I wear strap tops everyday...but they cover my nonexistant cleavage so it doesn't matter. My face is my best facet (:

(#16 (permalink))
Old
fallen_angel_of_darkness66 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Default 10-01-2011, 05:02 AM

ehh, it depends really. at some point i owned two mini-skirts but they were never shorter than mid-thigh. (i'm pretty short so what goes to mid-thigh on me might barely cover someone else)

but if i was wearing the skirt i generally didn't wear a low-cut shirt with it, generally just a tank-top or a t-shirt.

i remember once in high school i saw this girl get on the city bus, she couldn't have been older than eleven, with a skirt so short i could nearly see underneath from where i was sitting. i happened to recognize the uniform as i had attended the same school, so i got up, waked over, and calmly told her she needed to cover up. i got the typical "you aren't the boss of me," response, so i told her if she wanted to look like a w***e that was fine with me, but the boys would do terrible things to her and she would have to confess them to god.

needless to say she got off the bus.

(the school is a private catholic school, they do class confessions at church)