Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

View Poll Results: To Strap, or Not to Strap?
No way! I love the freedom of no straps. 12 5.74%
I always have a bra on. It's only proper. 132 63.16%
I don't use bras; I only use undershirts. 11 5.26%
Only when at home or if the top allows it. 34 16.27%
Not gonna answer.... 20 9.57%
Voters: 209. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61 (permalink))
Old
LilMizZC3rTify3d (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to LilMizZC3rTify3d
Default 07-10-2007, 08:12 PM

well I do have some big b00biesz if u count a 36 c big which I do and sometimes i forget to remove them in my sleep but i usually take it off in sleep I never feel comfy with a bra on while sleeping and yes around guys and even my around my family i wear it

Last edited by Miranda_ : 11-29-2010 at 07:06 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#62 (permalink))
Old
miley_fan (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 07-10-2007, 08:16 PM

the point of them is to hide them and keep the from saging

I ♥ hello kitty!!

Bri and me= love duh we're married [thing on cde]and harry potter lovers
Erica and me: married![thing on cde]
Syrus and me: married [ thing on cde]
Tara and me:friends

GRYFFINDOR

J
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#63 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 07-10-2007, 09:04 PM

You don't hide them. *blinks* If anything bras make your b00bs appear bigger.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 11-29-2010 at 07:06 AM.
(#64 (permalink))
Old
french_horn_luva (Offline)
Silent

Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-11-2007, 01:10 PM

yeah i have 2 agree to that too (i agree alot!!) cuz once i tryied on one with padding and lets say well i didnt get it!
(#65 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-11-2007, 01:27 PM

What I always found stupid was that it was only the B cups and up that had padding. Which made my bo.obs look bigger. -__- I share my cousin's pain, she has the same problem.

Why the hell do the bigger girls need padding?!!?

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#66 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 07-11-2007, 01:55 PM

I think it's so that if you do get cold, your nipples won't show through your shirt.
And if you've ever gotten whacked in the chest then padded bras would be your idol.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#67 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-11-2007, 03:09 PM

Maybe so, but I wear jackets and stuff if it's ever that cold outside. So, I don't really have that problem.

And even then, if I do get hit in the chest, the padding doesn't help. -__-

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#68 (permalink))
Old
french_horn_luva (Offline)
Silent

Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-11-2007, 05:14 PM

yeah i have gotten whacked in the chest before and it hurt really bad! also the padded bras just make me feel wierd.
(#69 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-01-2007, 02:07 PM

Mora spam... Ugh. Please only talk if you have something important to add to the conversation. Which, I do.

I'm awfully... erm... large. I grew by over a whole cup size. All my bras were too small and I had to by new ones.

I have an hourglass figure, and if I didn't wear a bra, I would look strange.

I love the padding. It makes my D cup look even bigger. XD Yay me! Of course, I could do without the guys staring at my chest instead of my eyes.

My ex did that once at a dance. My friend, Emily, wanted to talk to his friend, David, about why he wouldn't dance with our other friend, also named Emily. Of course, my ex was standing beside him, across from me. I tried my best not to look at him, but I had to, and I caught him staring at my chest (I was wearing a V-neck) and I was like, "Up here." I pointed to my face. It was like one of those classic moments. XD
(#70 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-01-2007, 04:33 PM

Whenever I go somewhere to buy a bra, it's Wal-Mart. Fashion Bug may have cute ones, but I don't want bright neon pink under a white tshirt. Also, I don't want padding. >_> Noooo.

Wal-Mart has cute ones that are white, but have no padding. OMG, love. XD

Halestorm